1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Deal on iE8i. Legit?

1. flekx
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-IE8i-HiFi-Earphones-for-iPhone-iPad-iPod-device-from-Hong-Kong-/170967536605?pt=US_Computer_Headsets&hash=item27ce7593dd

Check it out and see for yourself. Let me know what you think because I'm thinking of pulling the trigger!

2. Zalithian
    Don't buy IE8/80's from ebay unless you like fakes and/or not having a warranty, especially from HK/China.

Warranty:
    Come with 6 months warranty If something goes wrong, you can let us know and send it back for a replacement They'll replace your fakes with fakes! Woo.

flekx likes this.
  3. flekx
    LMAO. Thanks for the save

I figured the price was too good to be true

4. ender323
    Sennheiser products are faked, a lot. They are a really well known brand, and thus are easy to sell at lowered prices.

5. suny2528
    Guys.., 

Need your opinion..[​IMG], I've recently won a bid, Sennheiser IE8i Hi Fi headset, but i seriously doubt that this is a fake product which is being selled for $38.00. Here is the invoice of that product. Please go thru the below details.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear shoppersunil, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $38.00. More details about your purchase are included below.

[​IMG]

181086203587 Brand New Sennheiser IE8i HiFi Earphones Headsets! Free Ship!

1 $38.00 $38.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller information

0tonghe_78 ( 354[​IMG])

96.3% Positive feedback

So, Please my dear friends let me know your views on this so that i will go ahead and cancel this order, Need your opinions Quickly..

Thanks a ton in advance, Suny

6. kore
    Too good too be true... Fake for sure...:rolleyes:

suny2528 likes this.
  7. suny2528
    Thanks kore., for the quick response.,for the same doubt i have contacted the seller as suggested by ebay and below is his reply [​IMG]

Dear shoppersunil,

hi friend
    100% real Sennheiser headphones.
    please Do not worry, I've sold a lot of headphones!

- 0tonghe_78

Quote:

8. Fixation
    Yes, stay away from the IE8 on eBay 90% of them are fake. They are faked so good it's very difficult to tell them apart from the real deal.
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/457420/warning-fake-ie8s-comparison-pictures-included

9. midnightwalker
    Quote:

Fake !!! You can always check with Sennheiser for retailers / dealers location. There are some authorized dealers of Sennheiser on Ebay as far as i know: Razordog, WWStereo, Soundearphones, etc. Most of the Sennheiser products which were shipped from China/Hongkong are fake.

10. suny2528
    Quote:
    Thanks for the suggestion... i have thrashed the order and brought SoundMagic MP21.. Although it's not an outstanding performer this is a decent headset and a best buy.