Crazy deal @ Newegg! Image X10 for $179
Aug 26, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #3 of 40
What's next, $149? Man, the price on these is dropping like a rock. I am gonna stick with Amazon at $191 mainly because I am tired of canceling and re-ordering. Or, maybe not. But nice find.

Aug 26, 2008 at 12:37 PM Post #4 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's next, $149? Man, the price on these is dropping like a rock. I am gonna stick with Amazon at $191 mainly because I am tired of canceling and re-ordering. Or, maybe not. But nice find.

ROFL! I'm sorry man, I know it's not funny to you but I've been following your plight with the phones...lol You just can't catch a break with the price...LMBO!

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:02 PM Post #5 of 40
Wow! That is some price drop!! I remember buying them from Amazon UK at the beginning of February for £249 ($500)!!!!!! Next, they'll be giving them away free with a box of cereal
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #6 of 40
1. How can you tell it's the X10? Just by the photo? It's just described as the Klipsch Image.
2. Didn't they release an updated/upgraded version? Is this the latest one?

Edit: I see on the Klipsch web site for North America that there is an Image but no X5 or X10.

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. How can you tell it's the X10? Just by the photo? It's just described as the Klipsch Image.

That is a very good question! I've studied my package which was purchased from Sound Earphones and nowhere on or in the package does it say what version it is. I can't even find a part number anywhere on the package. The package mentions nothing about X10 but the website banner says X10...at SE.

I think this would be an excellent question for the sponsor to answer.

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:53 PM Post #8 of 40
Quote:

I believe the X10 is the 'original' pair (the more expensive ones) - and the X5 is the newer, more 'affordable' pair.

EDIT: Isn't the X5 supposed to be very slightly smaller than the X10?

Mine were described by Amazon as: Quote:

High Performance Noise-Isolating In ear headphones

and as the X5 wasn't around in February, they had to have been the newly named??? X10.

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #12 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The image x5 is slightly larger in size and silver in colour isn't it?

Yes.

Aug 26, 2008 at 5:45 PM Post #13 of 40
The NewEgg promo code for the special price on the Klipsch Image expires Sept. 1st, so get 'em while you can.

It's a great deal for these phones. They are the original (copper exterior) X10 version. I believe that they were just called Image until the newer X5 model came out, then Klipsch added the name X10 to this model to distinguish the two models from each other.

Edit: By the way, NewEgg is an authorized Klipsch headphone dealer.

Aug 26, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #14 of 40
Quote:

Edit: I see on the Klipsch web site for North America that there is an Image but no X5 or X10.

See:
Klipsch Image X5
Klipsch Image X10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back