Crap, I screwed myself.
Sep 10, 2003 at 8:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Chinchy

1000+ Head-Fier
So I told myself I wouldn't do it, but I couldn't help it. I've been burning in my SR100 and making little comparisons to the SR225. I also received my HP-2s today and I kept telling myself not to touch it till I'd finished my little SR100/SR225 shootout. But oh how the HP-2 glistened so, and oh how she beckoned, and oh how lonely she looked. It looked like she wanted to join her family. So I couldn't deny her.

Long story short, the brief 5 minutes of weakness turned into a 2 hour affair. She was a vixen and she stole my heart and now she refuses to let my eyes wander. I don't know what to do. I tried a threesome (A/B/C) with the SR100, SR225, and the HP-2 and ended up leaving all my attention and focus on the HP-2. I've become so enraptured by the HP-2 sound that I almost feel like foregoing the SR225 and the SR100. Now all I want to do is spend all my money on her, lavishing her with gifts and presents like the Melos Sha Gold or the Supra MPX3.

How did this happen? What can I do? How do I get her out of my head?! HELP!

Sep 10, 2003 at 8:59 AM Post #2 of 6
Give your HP-2 away for me to try for two months. Maybe your obcession with it will be gone by then.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by Chinchy
So I told myself I wouldn't do it, but I couldn't help it. I've been burning in my SR100 and making little comparisons to the SR225. I also received my HP-2s today and I kept telling myself not to touch it till I'd finished my little SR100/SR225 shootout. But oh how the HP-2 glistened so, and oh how she beckoned, and oh how lonely she looked. It looked like she wanted to join her family. So I couldn't deny her.

Long story short, the brief 5 minutes of weakness turned into a 2 hour affair. She was a vixen and she stole my heart and now she refuses to let my eyes wander. I don't know what to do. I tried a threesome (A/B/C) with the SR100, SR225, and the HP-2 and ended up leaving all my attention and focus on the HP-2. I've become so enraptured by the HP-2 sound that I almost feel like foregoing the SR225 and the SR100. Now all I want to do is spend all my money on her, lavishing her with gifts and presents like the Melos Sha Gold or the Supra MPX3.

How did this happen? What can I do? How do I get her out of my head?! HELP!

Sep 10, 2003 at 10:18 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

I tried a threesome (A/B/C) with the SR100, SR225, and the HP-2 and ended up leaving all my attention and focus on the HP-2.

LOL! I think I saw this plot on an episode of "Nip Tuck" tonight
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2003 at 11:25 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Chinchy
Long story short, the brief 5 minutes of weakness turned into a 2 hour affair. She was a vixen and she stole my heart and now she refuses to let my eyes wander. I don't know what to do. I tried a threesome (A/B/C) with the SR100, SR225, and the HP-2 and ended up leaving all my attention and focus on the HP-2.

Doesn't this sound erotic?

Well, I guess you're not the only one. I suppose listening to headphones too much does mess with your mind
eek.gif

Sep 10, 2003 at 11:51 AM Post #5 of 6
That's not so unfortunate you got the HP2s. Anyway, you need some discipline that all. Just lock up the HP2s, give the key to a friend or something. That'll ween you off it until you can do your comparision.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back