Cozoy REI - DAC/Amp for PC/iOS/Android
Jan 24, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #81 of 93
The REI drives both the iSine 20 and the LCDi4 remarkably well. Compared to the Mojo, the Mojo has better instrument separation, but the REI has a somewhat meatier, more substantial midrange. Both are very fun sounding.

I was looking or LCD-i4 feedback and comparison to Mojo, I am sold on the REI if anything for having the portability option to not take the DX200 while travelling

May 7, 2018 at 8:31 AM Post #83 of 93
I have just received one, contacted Cozoy on Facebook.

I can highly recommend it, I use it with Shure SE846, it replaces my Mojo that I will sell now.

Kind regards Morten

May 9, 2018 at 9:10 PM Post #84 of 93
I have just received one, contacted Cozoy on Facebook.

I can highly recommend it, I use it with Shure SE846, it replaces my Mojo that I will sell now.

Kind regards Morten

Awesome, got in touch with them. Thanks!

One more reason not to delete my Facebook as I’ve trying to convince myself to for the last few months. Sigh...

May 24, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #87 of 93
Agreed, this cable works very well.

Have any other REI owners had any issues of the sound cutting in and out when connected and having to fiddle around with the cable (by pulling in and out, wobbling the cable at the REI usb port) until their device recognizes the REI again? When using my REI with my iphone, I have to repeatedly plug and unplug the cable from the REI as well as adjust the cable once already inserted in order to get the REI recognized by my phone (this has occurred with iphone X but also to iphone 7s plus previously). I am pretty sure that this is an issue with the REI itself and the USB port holding the cable less tightly in place. There is a lot more play in the connection than there used to be and the cable and my phone work consistently well with other dac/amps (mojo, hugo2).

May 28, 2018 at 3:31 PM Post #88 of 93
Agreed, this cable works very well.

Have any other REI owners had any issues of the sound cutting in and out when connected and having to fiddle around with the cable (by pulling in and out, wobbling the cable at the REI usb port) until their device recognizes the REI again? When using my REI with my iphone, I have to repeatedly plug and unplug the cable from the REI as well as adjust the cable once already inserted in order to get the REI recognized by my phone (this has occurred with iphone X but also to iphone 7s plus previously). I am pretty sure that this is an issue with the REI itself and the USB port holding the cable less tightly in place. There is a lot more play in the connection than there used to be and the cable and my phone work consistently well with other dac/amps (mojo, hugo2).

Happens with my iFi Nano BL too. If you move it around too much, the sound cuts cut suddenly and comes back. Very annoying.

Mar 26, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #89 of 93
Hello, I am about to pull the trigger and procure a iPad pro 11”

It have a USB C, and not a Lighting, will it work, have anyone tried it?

Best regards Morten

Mar 30, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #90 of 93
Hello, I am about to pull the trigger and procure a iPad pro 11”

It have a USB C, and not a Lighting, will it work, have anyone tried it?

Best regards Morten
I think it comes with a USB-C to MicroUSB cable. If not, Cozoy also sells such a cable for $29. If you can’t find it on their website, Penon Audio has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back