if not when dos it come out for sell?

p.s
i'm listening to rock pop classic new-age and metal

and i have UE pro 2500 (open) the new version

thx in advance
dt880smile.png

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 10
Hi

Nobody has the Zii, because it is not out yet. But if you are a developer and willing to pay 399$ you can preorder it: Zii.com

Somwhere I read that Creative has a major release date in September for some portable devices. I suppose this will be the release date for the Zii.

I will buy one immediately when it is available.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:05 PM Post #3 of 10
it also really depends on what you mean by sound quality. there is no definitive answer to your question. on paper, many players perform okay, but sound good and vica versa. however, creative's players always have white papers depicting their superiority for sound and when put to the test, have nothing to back up the papers.

in terms of fewest output flaws, the sony should clean up, but its sound signature may not be for you. in other words, sound quality has often, very little to do with what we call SQ.

Jul 31, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #4 of 10
hmm so i'm in a bit of pickle hear because i live in Israel and i have no way to compare the 2 devices (s9 and x1060)

anyone can help me choose by the headgear and music i love to hear?

i really need a new player because my ipod is at his last breath, i need one in about a month or so

Aug 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM Post #5 of 10
Hi all,
I've received my Sony X1060 2 months ago! What a gorgious Player! He's very wel build. It feels very Solid! The players sound is just amazing! It has sounds with balls. Great Bas (costum sound)! Nice, warm, clear. Just amazing! I've tried a Cowon S9 a month ago. It also a great player, but if you want great sound over video, pick the sony! The video performance of the player is not so good. The screen is gorgious, but the supported files and resolution is not as good as the Cowon S9. Here the cowon is better. The radio is nice but not superb. The wifi browser is just a standard browser. It can not be compared with the safari of Touch. The nois cancelling is also very nice. It works well. I first tried it in a plane, and the effect was amazing. It reduces the "outdoor" sound very wel. So, this is a device that gives you the best sound ever, this is the most important!

Aug 1, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by fp581 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm so i'm in a bit of pickle hear because i live in Israel and i have no way to compare the 2 devices (s9 and x1060)

anyone can help me choose by the headgear and music i love to hear?

i really need a new player because my ipod is at his last breath, i need one in about a month or so

Cowon S9 has a bright sound and sony x1000 has a warm sound, it`s up to u prefer which kind of sound and what genre of music

Aug 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cowon S9 has a bright sound and sony x1000 has a warm sound, it`s up to u prefer which kind of sound and what genre of music

S9 is not bright to my ears at all. D2 yes, but not S9

Aug 2, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #10 of 10
Decide what features you value most, then decide. The S9 or X1000 series are your current choices.

If you'd like to wait a bit longer, the Touch 3rd Gen, Zune HD, and the commercial release of the Creative Zii (maybe on the Zii) will be in Sept.

I'd wait, as you might regret it if you purchase now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back