Cowon Plenue Repair
Dec 9, 2019 at 5:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

amf.123

New Head-Fier
Hi.
Looking for a bit of help or advice. I bought a Plenue P1 from AMP3 some time ago and the headphone jack has become noisy when you wiggle it. It's fine 95% of the time but could do with some attention. They have an email address on their website for a repair service which I have sent several emails to but have failed to get a response. Does anyone know another UK repair centre or links to a teardown so I can have a go myself? I want to sell it to upgrade to the P2 MKII but want to get it 100% before I do. Thank you.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #2 of 2
Hi.
Looking for a bit of help or advice. I bought a Plenue P1 from AMP3 some time ago and the headphone jack has become noisy when you wiggle it. It's fine 95% of the time but could do with some attention. They have an email address on their website for a repair service which I have sent several emails to but have failed to get a response. Does anyone know another UK repair centre or links to a teardown so I can have a go myself? I want to sell it to upgrade to the P2 MKII but want to get it 100% before I do. Thank you.
Romi Audio in Hong Kong can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back