COWON Plenue D
Feb 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #17 of 29
No online services, so no.

For streaming services, a cheap smartphone (plus external DAC/Amp) or the Echobox Explorer X1 (was priced at $250 in the Indiegogo pre-order campaign) would be an option.

I was hoping to avoid a stack. Would prefer just a good player. I have an iPhone 6S but just fancied trying something different. I've hopefully got an Onkyo DAC amp on the way. I'll check out the Echobox. Thanks for the reply. :)

Feb 5, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #18 of 29
I was hoping to avoid a stack. Would prefer just a good player. I have an iPhone 6S but just fancied trying something different. I've hopefully got an Onkyo DAC amp on the way. I'll check out the Echobox. Thanks for the reply. :)
dude its like stacking sticks of gum.

Feb 12, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #25 of 29
not a thread merge .. it is just i created that thread and didn't know that there is other headfier created another one before me by a day or so 
redface.gif

Feb 12, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #26 of 29
not a thread merge .. it is just i created that thread and didn't know that there is other headfier created another one before me by a day or so :xf_eek:

I think he is suggesting that you merge the threads. I think you would have to contact a mod to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back