-- Cowon iAudio 7 review -- with lots of pictures (no blurry cell phone shots)
Jun 15, 2009 at 5:41 AM Post #91 of 123
did anyone here tried both fuze and iaudio 7.I have a fuze with me and i think it has a very laidback sound sig. what about i7 and how does it compare to sony 616...what should i buy..

Jun 15, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #92 of 123
did anyone here tried both fuze and iaudio 7.I have a fuze with me and i think it has a very laidback sound sig. what about i7 and how does it compare to sony 616...what should i buy..

Jun 15, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #93 of 123

Jun 15, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #94 of 123

Jun 15, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #96 of 123
Hey ka-boom don't get so irritated and i am not so foolish to post the same thing 4 times..frankly speaking i have no idea how it happened.

Jun 15, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #97 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by asrphani /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey ka-boom don't get so irritated and i am not so foolish to post the same thing 4 times..frankly speaking i have no idea how it happened.

Sure you do. You made the first post at 1:41.
Then at 2:02 you copy and pasted the first post because you didn't get a response yet.
Then at 2:29 you copy and pasted the first post again because you didn't get a response yet.
Then at 2:37 you copy and pasted the first post again because you didn't get a response yet.

That's how it happens.

Jun 16, 2009 at 4:50 AM Post #98 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaZZ
In the menu, go to «Settings» → «General» → «Touch Sensitivity» and set it to «Low».

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRIS7509 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still need help!

I tried this but it only slows down the scroll speed it doesn't do a thing for the Sensitivity, my fingers sometimes run really close to the them but not touching and still it's like i just pressed them and i skip a song or sometimes paused it.
confused_face.gif

Anyone ?

Jun 16, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #99 of 123
ka-boom,i made my point in the first reply itself,if you think i copy-pasted it 4 times it doesn't make any diff to me..

Jun 16, 2009 at 6:03 AM Post #100 of 123
hope you will stop this argument.thanks

Jun 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM Post #101 of 123
Hey,
I've been looking for a player for long. My eyes are stuck on iAudio7 but I'm still not sure whether its a good buy or not.

I need a feature packed but cheap player. The one that sounds to the best but costs very less. I've been considering Sansa Clip, Fuze (not that great I guess), iAudio7.

Any suggestions?

@Ka-boom
How does the iAudio7 sound on stock headphones? Is it better than stop Nano, or stock Sansa Clip?
My resources won't allow me to buy expensive plugs, so I need a player that works great with stop phones.

Thnx

Jun 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM Post #102 of 123
Sonny, seriously, if the price difference between the Clip and the iAudio 7 allows you to purchase a pair of inexpensive IEMs (I think you can get Sony or similar from 30 USD or thereabouts), I strongly recommend you buy the Clip. I have several players, and I dont use the stock buds with any of them - even the noise-cancelling phones that came with my Sony A720 - they are simply built to a price. I believe the exception is the Creative X-Fi, but that is so far out of the price range that we are talking now ....

Good luck.

Jun 22, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #103 of 123
Sorry if I misunderstand something......but can you use iAudio7 as DAC? And if so, is it any good? Well, the sound should be the same as when you listen to your music files straight out of the player, right?

Jun 24, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #104 of 123
...never mind. Just thought that maybe that was what the line-in was for. I'll be needing a very good DAC and search elsewhere. Still think that iAudio7 is one hell of a player. Suits my needs perfectly, and after a couple of weeks the interface and the feel of the touch pads and everything else is cool like a breeze :)

If I should mention a thing or two in the nice-to-have list:

1. I'd like more space than 16gb. On the other hand, to fully satisfy my needs, I'd need 500gb of space. With 80 or 120 I'd still be moving files back and forth from the player to my harddisc...

2. The equalizer is working FINE! I'm happy with that. The sound and the possibility of making your own presets and everything. One thing that would be ULTRA COOL, would be the opportunity to define certain eq settings for every folder. So that the player, when listening to music from the jazz folder automatically used the preset for jazz :) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back