Cowboys Halftime Show
Nov 24, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 9
I couldn't tell which model but they definitely looked like a UE custom fit job.

Nov 24, 2006 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 9
... but, more importantly... did anyone catch that score (which would have been greater had they not shut it down at the end of the 3rd quarter)!

Are... "the boys" back?

Hard to believe a QB can make that much difference.

I guess we'll see when they meet... "Da' Bears."

Can't be sure until then.

Nov 24, 2006 at 1:31 PM Post #4 of 9
LOL

Romo's awesome.

And yes I was watching the game with my family and I started saying "look those things cost a grand...see I'm not so bad". My dad gave his typical smart ass reply telling me he has a job...

he wonders where I get it from...

Nov 24, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradofan2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... but, more importantly... did anyone catch that score (which would have been greater had they not shut it down at the end of the 3rd quarter)!

Are... "the boys" back?

Hard to believe a QB can make that much difference.

I guess we'll see when they meet... "Da' Bears."

Can't be sure until then.

Bears with home field should wax any NFC team they face in the playoffs, except maybe the Panthers.

Cowboys looked good, though it was against a terrible team.

Nov 24, 2006 at 6:39 PM Post #7 of 9
Ok, keeping this somewhat on a musical topic.

I noticed that John Fogerty played all snippets of CCR hits. I thought there was some legal issue that prohibited him from playing anything CCR related. I believe there was some lawsuit of something between him, Doug Clifford and Stu Cook. I could be wrong about this though.

Nov 24, 2006 at 6:41 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jl123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL

And yes I was watching the game with my family and I started saying "look those things cost a grand...see I'm not so bad". My dad gave his typical smart ass reply telling me he has a job...

he wonders where I get it from...

if you are talking about the guy in fogerty's band...i am pretty sure they don't cost a grand. i would say more like free.
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back