Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc - STEAM GROUP!
Oct 29, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #46 of 106
ohh, let me in, even though I'm in Japan.
biggrin.gif

Account name:zChan

Oct 30, 2007 at 9:33 PM Post #48 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea, I enabled the console and changed my name just like i used to in CS 1.6, but it doesn't actually change. It's weird...

That doesnt' work in TF2. You have to enable overlay (shift+tab) then click Settings. You can change your name there.

Oct 30, 2007 at 9:55 PM Post #49 of 106
Add me! Add meeee!

diondi = my steam id.

Question - how do you scroll down on the Score Sheet? I can't find myself when it's 32-player games.

Nov 5, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #51 of 106
crazy...

I saw soloz2 playing on my clans server and was like...no... It couldn't be a headfier... but it was :-D

Check us out(we have CS:S, DOD:S, and 2 TF 2 servers):

lordsofcarnage.com

Nov 5, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #52 of 106
Account Name: emperortiberius

I used to play a lot of CSS (still probably have the knack) and be decent (Not CAL-I good, but average 2:1 in most pub servers), but since TF2 came out it's all I play (on the PC) anymore.

Nov 6, 2007 at 2:23 PM Post #54 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonoliew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you guys have a server running? lol i'm in aust, ping is going to be so high

there's no server. I've been kicking the idea around, but theres only 30 or so people in the group and not everybody plays the same game.

I am looking at prices for TF2 and CSS servers though, but it's probably not worth it.

Nov 7, 2007 at 2:52 PM Post #56 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by jayehs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i usually don't see anyone playing
frown.gif

maybe we should set a date / time and all play together!

I usually play TF2 a few nights a week between 9PM and 12 EST.

Arainach, I couldn't find your account name in the steam community. mind providing a link?

also, FYI everyone. if you go to the "edit my steam ID" page you can add a custom URL to your steam ID page, so instead of the assortment of random numbers you have something that looks like this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skudmunky/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back