Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc - STEAM GROUP!
Oct 22, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #16 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't find you by the account name, I need a link to your steam ID page.

sorry about that, just got you the invite in.

Sorry, thought registering the game made the id. I just created it though. http://steamcommunity.com/id/akavn

Oct 22, 2007 at 1:22 PM Post #17 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by nghiasays /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, thought registering the game made the id. I just created it though. http://steamcommunity.com/id/akavn

and you're in. lets get s'more members!

Oct 22, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #19 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone else find that teams are usually very lopsided in TF2?

Yes. I've never had a match where two similarly skilled teams faced off and one edged the other out for a victory. It's almost always either a blitzkrieg-esque victory, or the match progresses into Sudden Death (Or should I say Sudden Stalemate?) and nobody wins.

Oct 22, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #20 of 106
They have to have an option to autobalance teams or throw in some kindof mechanic to make it more balanced. And of course some people just need to learn how to play.

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:10 PM Post #22 of 106
I've tried joining a couple games in 1.6 and have added the [Headfi] tag to my name hoping whoever it was from the group would recognize it and say hi. Because steam names dont necessarily transfer to ingame names, it makes it hard. If you see that tag on my name, say hi!

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #23 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've tried joining a couple games in 1.6 and have added the [Headfi] tag to my name hoping whoever it was from the group would recognize it and say hi. Because steam names dont necessarily transfer to ingame names, it makes it hard. If you see that tag on my name, say hi!

I'd go with the head-fi tag in game, but I'm in a clan. However, my name is always the same in any game I play: [hsals] skudmunky.

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #24 of 106
Quote:

I'd go with the head-fi tag in game, but I'm in a clan. However, my name is always the same in any game I play: [hsals] skudmunky.

Steamfriends ID is [uFg] Deiz. An invite'd be nice.

Edit: I've just suffixed my name with [HF].

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #27 of 106
I added you to friends list
smily_headphones1.gif
Let's do this thing

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:41 PM Post #28 of 106
Quote:

a lot of servers do have autobalance, I hate it. I was in a 2fort server, I got 2 flag captures, and then got autobalanced to the other team. ridiculous.

Here's the trick: Auto-balance selects a dead player at random to be moved. When you see the "Auto-balance in ten seconds.." you stop what you're doing and go out of your way to avoid death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back