Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc - STEAM GROUP!
Oct 23, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #31 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
skudmunkey and I had a CS 1.6-a-thon! My first head-fi gaming experience
tongue.gif

that was some fun stuff. I'm wicked rusty at 1.6 though, did pretty poorly. to much TF2 recently
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #33 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that was some fun stuff. I'm wicked rusty at 1.6 though, did pretty poorly. to much TF2 recently
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Sometimes you have to shake that rust off. I missed quite a few shots myself haha. Who else plays/will play 1.6? We can have a head-fi scrim!
tongue.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #34 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Had some fun times with ruinedurday on TF2. Not sure if he really noticed I was there...

yeah I was playing with him a couple of times too! Had alot of fun. I don't know if he realized I was form Head-Fi. My screen name is sOykilla.

Oct 24, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #35 of 106
I used to clan it up in 1.6, haven't played in a couple years. Also, how the heck do you change your name in TF2? I couldn't access the console, and it's not an option in the MP

Oct 24, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #36 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used to clan it up in 1.6, haven't played in a couple years. Also, how the heck do you change your name in TF2? I couldn't access the console, and it's not an option in the MP

Did you enable the console? If not, go to options-> keyboard -> advanced options and you should see the option to enable the developer console.

Oct 25, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #38 of 106
yea, I enabled the console and changed my name just like i used to in CS 1.6, but it doesn't actually change. It's weird...

Oct 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM Post #42 of 106
lol skudmunky, I have/had the same case on my computer. I recently purchased a nice notebook, so I've agreed to sell my system to a friend. But yeah I usually play 1.6 on the weekends or during my free time on weekdays (i can barely make it to half of my team's matches during the week as it is), but hopefully i'll beable to play with some of you guys sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back