Counterfeit Shure SE846 Dissected
Dec 6, 2018 at 9:32 AM Post #16 of 19
Hello, can I ask something?:
-Did you receive the box closed as a brand new article or was it opened?

Befor read your advice abour shure´s fake iems ...I just bought a pair of SE846 very cheap ones in Amazon,they come from China and...Im SCARED

thanks

PM sent

Jan 27, 2020 at 8:09 PM Post #17 of 19
Same thing happened to me, but with the SE535 Ltd; the red ones from Japan. They sounded like SE215s. They broke and the scam was revealed. Paypal covered it. I love Ebay, but from now one, only clear ones with good pics!

Jan 28, 2020 at 4:43 AM Post #18 of 19
Sorry gjmallory for your experience , fake articles are sometimes so close to the original that its very difficult to difference between them.

The ones which allow easily be recognize are the transparent (clear) ones. In my case were different cause the seller was a fake seller and wont send me anything, but Shure,Sennheisser,Beats (and more) are so famous brands that most of their products are copied very very well.
I bought my SE846 from another Ebay seller and was perfect,but,If I had to buy again I would do it only in reliable forum and very reliable seller.Even in audio forum,there are user who claim about Shure IEM products and did reviews telling their opinions...but...It were fake gears!
If you check Amazon buyers opinion,so much people say bad things about sound in some Famous headphones.....and they said theire not audiophiles user.....so maybe Fake products as well.
Nowadays,Clear IEM from shure are very easily of check, Always go for Clear,as you said.
Regards

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back