Counter-strike server for Head-Fiers?
Jul 4, 2006 at 9:42 PM Post #92 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
Rather childish arent you fitz? So why was I kicked?

You were auto-kicked for TK. Nobody kicked you but yourself.

Jul 4, 2006 at 10:10 PM Post #93 of 97
Also, as far as the bots, you were whining about them being on, I actually took them off, but then you kept acting foul about it even after they were gone. It doesn't give me the greatest motivation to make players happy when they act that way even after responding to their complaint. I think having to play against even more bots is a fair trade for coming on the server and acting disrespectful to the person who pays for it.
smily_headphones1.gif

I've had completely random people join the server when I'm on and be much more polite about not wanting the bots, usually when I'm under a different name and they don't even know there's an admin on, and the bots get removed and we all have fun and get pwned by each other as all human players.

I should also add, these are your words funnytimes: "I have to say I see nothing wrong in alittle fun when playing a video game. Hope you wont let something so petty ruin your day."

Jul 4, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #94 of 97
I've never seen someone so easily offended. I think foul is a slight exaggeration.
concerning the quote, if anything I was the one having fun, I ran a 66-9 score just clowning around.

Jul 4, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #96 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
I've never seen someone so easily offended. I think foul is a slight exaggeration.
concerning the quote, if anything I was the one having fun, I ran a 66-9 score just clowning around.

Hmmm.. I dunno. I'm looking at the server logs right now and I still think you were being foul almost the whole time you were on the server. Perhaps 'disrespectful' would be more accurate than 'foul' for most of it, but that's just nitpicking
tongue.gif
. You really didn't seem to like my answer of 'France' for the NY server's location either. That bit threw me for a loop as to why you got offended by that, since it was an obvious joke. I didn't remember doing it until now, but apparently I was also using a lot of emoticons to show when I wasn't being very serious or intentionally harsh about something.

We can debate this all day, but I'm not going to knowingly have people on the server who act disrespectful and repeatedly break the server rules. If you don't like the server, you don't have to play on it. All I ask is that if you do play on it, please respect the server rules and your fellow players.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back