Counter-strike server for Head-Fiers?
Jan 22, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #62 of 97
No love for the CS1.6 i see..
mad.gif
frown.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 6:40 AM Post #64 of 97
Alittle sensitive arent we? Anyway, sorry, I forgot to put on my stern face when playing counter strike!

we were lanning and having fun. you are WAAAAY too uptight

THE REAL FUNNYTIMES EDIT: btw, it was a buddy of mine playing on my account. I left everything logged on (steam, headfi, other forums, messengers etc) I'm going to leave his message intact. Although I've only heard his side of the story I have to say I see nothing wrong in alittle fun when playing a video game. Hope you wont let something so petty ruin your day.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2006 at 7:21 AM Post #67 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
Alittle sensitive arent we? Anyway, sorry, I forgot to put on my stern face when playing counter strike!

we were lanning and having fun. you are WAAAAY too uptight

THE REAL FUNNYTIMES EDIT: btw, it was a buddy of mine playing on my account. I left everything logged on (steam, headfi, other forums, messengers etc) I'm going to leave his message intact. Although I've only heard his side of the story I have to say I see nothing wrong in alittle fun when playing a video game. Hope you wont let something so petty ruin your day.

smily_headphones1.gif

ah i see, it was one of your friends. thanks for telling so we wouldnt have misunderstanding later on. i apologize for what i said above.

Feb 5, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #69 of 97
Seeing the general lack of interest on the CS:S server, coupled with the fact that I can't spend enough time on it to build up a lot of non-HeadFi regulars, I'm going to switch the server over to CS1.6 for the next month. We'll see if there's more interest there, and if I can bring back some of the regulars on my old 1.6 server.

I'll post an updated IP later when I have it activated and running, but for now it is LUNCH TIME!
icon10.gif

Feb 5, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #70 of 97
Bah, wish I would have seen this sooner. I'd definitely be up for some source action. Can't say I have too much 1.6 experience. Anyway, someone keep this thread up to date with game times and what not. I'll definitely stop by.

JD

Feb 6, 2006 at 12:21 AM Post #72 of 97
1.6 works for me as well. That is - if I have the free time to play a little.
frown.gif

Feb 6, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #75 of 97
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
LFF and Fitz were there, and a couple of other people showed up.
wink.gif

I only played 2 rounds. My bro was playing after that.

I hear you slaughtered him.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back