Could anyone recommend me mushy speakers?
Nov 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

goodsongs

Head-Fier
I once used a speaker that looked pretty old and was brand name MLI and had really mushy sound that made me inebriated with the song so to speak, so mellow and moving.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #5 of 9
Alternatively you could get some mushy music and use speakers of reasonable quality?

I do respect your desire for mush, but I think that it might wear off, in which case you could play some non-mushy music :)

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #7 of 9
The only MLI I'm familiar with made powered speakers for personal computers and cheap home theaters. Those sorts of speakers can be had for cheap or free at rummage sales, and they all sound pretty similar.

Can you describe the speakers and what the audio system was? I'd hate to be right about what you're describing.

Jan 12, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #8 of 9
I checked again and it's mli170: MidiLand 170 Super 3D powered Speakers New in the box. Built in Amplifier 18Watts. 3D surround sound. Elegant cloth Grill, Magnetically shielded Design. Drive Units 3" Full Range. Great speakers for a two speaker set. Color is White.Output Power (RMS) 18Watts Frequency Response 40HZ to 20K HZ +- 3DB Input Sensitivity 200~ 1200MV S/N Ratio 50DB Impedance 4/Ohms Power Supply 110Volt AC Adapter Controls Power, Volume, 3-D Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.5" x 8" x 4.75" http://www.shop.com/Mli+170+Super+Powered+Speaker+System-300747609-p+.xhtml
http://www.amazon.com/Midiland-Mli-1703D-2-Piece-Computer-Speakers/dp/B00005129S

Does anyone know any other speakers that sounds mellow like this one? This product is no longer available it seems.

Jan 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM Post #9 of 9

Quote:
The only MLI I'm familiar with made powered speakers for personal computers and cheap home theaters. Those sorts of speakers can be had for cheap or free at rummage sales, and they all sound pretty similar.

Can you describe the speakers and what the audio system was? I'd hate to be right about what you're describing.

Where do you find those rummage sales? Could you send me one for free? (I'll pay the shipping)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back