Cosmic Reference Module vs MOHR or Max (thinking about getting an additional amp)?
Jun 6, 2002 at 3:26 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
If you can think of any CDs in your collection that have extra deep bass going on at the same time as a lot of instruments going off at the same time, that would probably help show the differences too.

Good suggestions if I was looking to push the two amps to their limits for some type of magazine article. But I’ve had the Cosmic for less than 24 hours and I’m still going through CDs I’m very familiar with and have been listening too with the MOH. Shoot, it took be 30 minutes to figure out the Travel Bag.
wink.gif
This weekend I’m going to try to post my thoughts on the Cosmic Reference, using my MOH and TAH as reference points. But I seriously doubt I’ll be providing the kind of detail that would satisfy you. I bought the Cosmic so I could enjoy my music in a portable environment as much as I do with the MOH and my home unit. And that would be with the type of music I listen too, the assortment of headphones I own and the ears I’m stuck with.

Jun 7, 2002 at 5:26 AM Post #17 of 17
Dean,

Sorry if I accidentally rained on the joy of owning a new product. I agree completely, it's all about enjoying the product, not just running through its weaknesses like a technician. However, the thread seemed to have a general interest in knowing the sonic differences between the Cosmic and MOH and I was only trying to help explain how to reveal them. Enjoy your new amp--I do think it's a good product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back