Correct procedure for reporting software bugs.
Dec 5, 2014 at 6:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

johntserkezis

New Head-Fier
I have a few bugs to report about the X5 firmware, some are cosmetic, some are operational.
What is the correct procedure for reporting bugs?
I've had a look at the Bugzilla page, and find only about half a dozen entries. This is clearly incomplete, as there are completed bugs (Bugzilla 35 mentioned in the latest firmware notes) that are not on that list.
Also, there appears to "another" forum on . Is This correct? Official? There is certainly less traffic over there...
Any help appreciated.

Dec 7, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #2 of 2
I have a few bugs to report about the X5 firmware, some are cosmetic, some are operational.
What is the correct procedure for reporting bugs?
I've had a look at the Bugzilla page, and find only about half a dozen entries. This is clearly incomplete, as there are completed bugs (Bugzilla 35 mentioned in the latest firmware notes) that are not on that list.
Also, there appears to "another" forum on . Is This correct? Official? There is certainly less traffic over there...
Any help appreciated.

Hello john,

Not sure how you ended with only half a dozen bugs in your view. You may click on "X5 bugs only" at the bottom left of the bugzilla screen and all the X5 bugs should show up. Also if you start entering a new bug, when you start typing a descriptive title for your bug Bugzilla should automatically come up with relevant already-reported bugs for you to consider.

Remember to make use of the Vote function to vote up the already-reported bugs that you have also encountered. IIRC you have 25 votes per product and can give at most 3 votes to a single bug.

Best regards,
Joe :)

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back