Corda2Move an orgasm!!!
Jun 30, 2008 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

RuiCanela

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered Corda2Move to Dr. Jan Meier...
I love shopping to these German guys! Very fast sevice! I payed via Paypal on 27th June and, can you beleive it?, today 30 June at 12:30 it already arrived here at home (in Portugal). Uahu!! in 3 days I received the amp!!!!
Here are some photos

I've used it with Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro, iGrado, UE Super.fi 5 Pro EB and AKG K701 and it sounds really good with all, but the best is AKG K701.
The dac works just fine with MAC OSX
I'm realy happy with it!! It's an orgasm!!!

Jun 30, 2008 at 10:54 PM Post #2 of 14
Glad you like it, but you're getting an "Eargasm" if it's really an orgasm, then you should be seeing a doctor...
tongue.gif

Jul 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by anadin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread made me laugh big time, you just have to love "RuiCanela" for getting his "Eargasm" & "orgasm" mixed up.
tongue.gif

Lol

In some way, those two are the same...

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #7 of 14
ya, but i can have multiple eargasms in a span of one song or 3 minutes alone!! cant say the same for the other....
biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #10 of 14
Jan builds great amps, even the enormous stencil's are growing on me besides once you start listening you forget all about the look of anything:wink:

Reorx, that multiple thing could just be your partner :-0 LOL

Jul 4, 2008 at 4:05 AM Post #11 of 14
One of the main reasons I ordered the Pico is the looks. Not what Justin did to the industrial design, but more of what he didn't - like OTT logos, graphics & over detailing. In this case, I think bit more subtlety on the Corda & 2Move print will give it a broader appeal.

Jul 4, 2008 at 4:18 AM Post #12 of 14
I'm glad you like the amp. If it sounds as good as the Headsix I had, it'll be great.

That said, I simply can't get over the terribleness of that stencil on the top. I almost hope Dr. Meier is a blind man.
tongue.gif

Jul 4, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #13 of 14
Wait.. Can't you use something to rub it off? Well thats a beautiful looking machine
tongue.gif
Mines sitting in its box since it moved.. I need to buy some batteries and set up a nice mini bedside rig as soon as possible
biggrin.gif
I love how the black looks and makes me almost wish I waited the two weeks waiting for it, but then mine was the last one in TTVJ so can't complain
tongue.gif

Oct 11, 2008 at 6:26 PM Post #14 of 14
I am using the Corda2Move together with an Imod (4G) and a pair of Beyer Dynamics DT990 2005 Edition; it sounds very good. Actually it sounds so well that I get the feeling that I want to listen even more when using the 'system'. I have almost stopped to use my Stax 4040 system at all.

When using the USB DAC it sounds even better.

BTW Jan Meier was very helpful in giving advice when I couldn't really find the right earphones for the system. I have tried the Sennheiser HD580 and HD650; I found them to sound very 'closed' or 'constrainted' in a way ...
The Grado SR325 sounded too bright and tiny ...the SR225 had a better body but was not clear enough ...the SR1000 sounded just right...but were too expensive for my wallet :wink:
after having heard the DT990 I knew I was pretty close to what I wanted and Meier draw my attention to the 2005 edition...even though they do not sound perfect to me (a bit boomy bass and a bit too much treble, they are claer and nice to listen to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back