Cool case for custom IEMs!
Dec 6, 2004 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

random person

100+ Head-Fier
Levenger.com sells a leather contact lens case that is a perfect fit for custom IEMs (at least it works for short cords 46-48inches). It's small, a perfect fit, very cool looking and comes in several colors. You put the IEMs in first, then your cord. The case appears to be crush proof too. Tell Santa you want one!

Go to levenger.com and then search for "contact lens case" and you'll find it.

Dec 6, 2004 at 6:03 AM Post #2 of 10
Thanks for the link. Hum... but it may be too small for the UE-10 Pro with a 10 foot cord and 1/8" to 1/4" adapter.

Dec 6, 2004 at 9:11 AM Post #3 of 10
Here's the direct link for the Levenger case, looks like a good find. Should offer great protection.

-Keith

Dec 6, 2004 at 8:34 PM Post #4 of 10
How would this fit them?

container.jpg

Just kidding
600smile.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 11:31 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by meithkiller
Here's the direct link for the Levenger case, looks like a good find. Should offer great protection.

-Keith

Thank you -- I couldn't figure out how to put the direct link in! And yes, the case is incredibly protective.

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:09 AM Post #7 of 10
I always recommend the large Cable Turtle:

http://www.cableorganizer.com/cable-turtle/

It looks good, comes in different colors, and you can just pop the drivers inside and leave the cables hanging out or wrap the whole thing up in there. I've only used it for the sensaphonics, so I can't guarantee it will fit the ultimate ears, which are just a little bit bigger.

They also sell them at the Container Store or some other online retailers.

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:12 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flasken
Only problem is it's hella ugly...

Well obviously you haven't seen the fashion color versions yet!
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2004 at 1:15 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdone
I always recommend the large Cable Turtle:

http://www.cableorganizer.com/cable-turtle/

It looks good, comes in different colors, and you can just pop the drivers inside and leave the cables hanging out or wrap the whole thing up in there. I've only used it for the sensaphonics, so I can't guarantee it will fit the ultimate ears, which are just a little bit bigger.

They also sell them at the Container Store or some other online retailers.

The earpieces themselves fit in there? I take it you use the large one? They're dirt cheap too!

Then again, you can't put an entire leather ensemble together with those -- like you can with Levenger products!
biggrin.gif
It's a style thing!
biggrin.gif
They do look very cool, I must say!

Dec 7, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by random person
The earpieces themselves fit in there? I take it you use the large one? They're dirt cheap too!

Yes, the large one and yes the earpieces fit. It's just really quick to pop the earpieces in and still have the cord connected to the ipod. I hardly ever actually wrap the whole cord in it but everything still fits if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back