Considering UM3X
Aug 10, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #61 of 64

Quote:
It's heavily dependent on usage but I seem to get 2-3 months per pair. Then again, my usage of my westone 3's are light.

oooh.. well these are gonna be my main pair so mine might have a shorter lifespan.. but good to know! i think a pack has like.. 5 pairs or so :D I really need those tips because my ears are stressing out. The short stock complys are okay but they kinda tickle-itch :)

Aug 10, 2011 at 9:20 AM Post #63 of 64
@ meya

yeap these are the ones. and i have to agree with you on the really painful grey silicon sleeves. imo they kinda suck. lol. and the sound coming out from them suck too. haha but just imo, someone else may like them. The shure olives are 10 times more comfy my friend, and the sound's clearer and there's more distinction to the instruments. again its my own opinion. haha. but i think you shld give them a try, won't cost much anyway.

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #64 of 64
Just a quick question guys, since I'll be purchasing UM3x RC and planning to change the stock cables with Whiplash TWAG v2 Eclipse. Just for security reasons, will the Twag cable work for um3x rc? (I don't wanna mess up with my wallet). Thanks Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back