Connecting Cowon Plenue D via OTG usb on the note 10+ 5G
Jan 26, 2020 at 2:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Fessy

100+ Head-Fier
So, basically what my title says lol. After it is connected to my note 10 plus+ via OTG, it charges but won't let me connect it so that it picks it up as a storage device. I want to be able to connect it to my phone via otg so i can copy audio onto it . Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020 at 8:52 PM Post #5 of 8
So, basically what my title says lol. After it is connected to my note 10 plus+ via OTG, it charges but won't let me connect it so that it picks it up as a storage device. I want to be able to connect it to my phone via otg so i can copy audio onto it . Can someone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance.
Late reply, I know....
What you want to do is not possible. As far as I know the plenue d has no otg functionality.

Oct 18, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #6 of 8
Finalllly somebody replied lol. Thank you! But since then then I found a way to do it. So I bought a USB stick that lets me connect my PD to the USB and then the USB has USB-C on it, which then connects to my Note 10+. Works like a charm. Picks up internal and external memory. Also, can put SD card into the USB too.

Nov 12, 2020 at 10:41 PM Post #7 of 8
Finalllly somebody replied lol. Thank you! But since then then I found a way to do it. So I bought a USB stick that lets me connect my PD to the USB and then the USB has USB-C on it, which then connects to my Note 10+. Works like a charm. Picks up internal and external memory. Also, can put SD card into the USB too.
May i know what usb device are you talking about? I think I could use it too. 😁

Nov 13, 2020 at 5:31 AM Post #8 of 8
Sure lol. It's just a cheap one from ebay. Search "usb-c pen with sd card" and then get this black 1 (see attachment).
Screenshot_20201113-102900_eBay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back