Lextek (duh)
Grinch
Williamgoody
JMedeiros
DanG
dave-the-rave
un-named quest
a noob

The PPA is going to be here. So let me know guys.

Oct 3, 2003 at 3:31 PM Post #35 of 56
I saw a reference to this on the front page. I'd love to come. I live in Marlborough and have a AudioValve Mark II I can bring along (plus the ubiquitous Senn HD600 headphones).

I also am attending a CT Audio Society meeting the day before (PM me for info on this if interested-great bunch of guys) so I will be in the doghouse with my wife that weekend for sure.

Oct 4, 2003 at 1:15 AM Post #36 of 56
Hey Mods what happened to the frontpage? We went from a meet hosted by a vet back to a IC???? I know you guys are jealous of the East Coast, but come on....
cool.gif

Oct 14, 2003 at 9:37 AM Post #37 of 56
Well the Headroom gear and Emmeline HR-2 have arrived. The JMT PPA should be here today. I have been spending some quality time with these wonderful amps. I am really looking forward to comparing these amps with everyone on Sunday.
cool.gif

Oct 15, 2003 at 4:35 AM Post #40 of 56
It sounds like you guys are diggin' to have some big fun. It's cool that you gave your meet a name. Amptoberfest is cool and original. I wish I could make it
frown.gif
but it's so close to the Chicago meet,I'd be pressing hard to do both and I already commited to making the NYC meet next month. Have fun!

Oct 15, 2003 at 5:31 AM Post #41 of 56
Looks like I won't be able to make it
frown.gif
, but if someone is making the drive from Boston (and plans to drive past Woburn), I can loan my Meier HA-2 and some Melos tubes. PM me.

Oct 15, 2003 at 10:58 PM Post #43 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by AndrewB
Tuberoller, it would be a pleasure to meet you.

Andrew

Ditto. We'll have a rootbeer for you.

Oct 15, 2003 at 11:00 PM Post #44 of 56
Another amp arrived today. The JMT PPA.
Very, nice looking amp. I have it hooked up in the bedroom now. Let's just say Sunday is going to be very, very, interesting. Can someone have too many amps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back