Connected, but no sound [FiiO UTWS5]
Aug 8, 2022 at 3:52 PM Post #16 of 20
I don't see that you're doing anything wrong, but Windows 11 seems to be installing drivers. I'm still on Windows 10 so can't so for sure if disabling works the same.
Hey, thanks a lot for everything

It does not work.

I've disabled WiFi and performed all actions from the beginning. I have tried both with the latest BT driver, as well as with the previous one, from HP website. It does not work. It just Connects but no voice/music.

I do not understand how it has worked in the beginning for a few days, with this new laptop.
I do not understand how it works, flawlessly, on my older HP laptop from 2018, which runs the exact same BT driver!

Maybe with an update it will get fixed? Hmm.... I'm not sure. I was thinking that it's the drivers fault but maybe its something to do with the UTWS5? My Qudelix-5K has no issue connecting, even though I haven't tested it that much.

The only reason I've pursued this was because it was super convenient and comfortable to watch Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in the evenings, lying down on my bed before sleeping. I had a UTWS5 + 7Hz Timeless dedicated to that! Now I will use my other pair of the Timeless, wired. 😞

Thank again, all the best

Aug 8, 2022 at 4:03 PM Post #17 of 20
Sorry, I'm sure there's a fix but it's probably one of those things that will take tons of troubleshooting. Bluetooth adapter/dongle should work. I actually think this is a Windows 11 issue and not the UTW.

Aug 8, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #18 of 20
Sorry, I'm sure there's a fix but it's probably one of those things that will take tons of troubleshooting. Bluetooth adapter/dongle should work. I actually think this is a Windows 11 issue and not the UTW.
I would believe the same but my older HP laptop runs Windows 11 Pro and has no issues.

Aug 8, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #19 of 20
Ah interesting... please let me know if you find a solution. And good luck!

Aug 10, 2022 at 6:31 PM Post #20 of 20
Ah interesting... please let me know if you find a solution. And good luck!
I've clean installed Windows 11 Home and it works now. I hope it will last.

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back