congratulations on my future headphoneus supremus status
Aug 9, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #16 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uhhhh, that's satire big guy although the image of a satyr on a thread is an amusing mental picture...

I need to lay off the greek mythology

Quote:

you're next bagman

Don't make me laugh. If you were a boxer, you'd be fighting in the old man division, old man!

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #17 of 112
This thread is useless without pics.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #18 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orcin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread is useless without pics.

satyr.jpg

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:32 AM Post #19 of 112
Yes, that's what I am talking about... much better.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #20 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure this thread is a satyr on all the "I just turned supremus like it means something, even though I already know it doesn't" threads.

*** DAMN IT!!!

OK, FROM NOW ON, ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS BEING SARCASTIC MUST MAKE IT OBVIOUS. I AM SICK OF THIS HAPPENING!!1!

Edit: BTW, why exactly would I, or anyone for that matter want to spam? There is no point to it, therefore i would not do it, therefore i am not a spammer. that's my logic anyway. you can call me all you want though.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #22 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GOD DAMN IT!!!

OK, FROM NOW ON, ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS BEING SARCASTIC MUST MAKE IT OBVIOUS. I AM SICK OF THIS HAPPENING!!1!

lol @ trying to save yourself from further embarrassment
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #23 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about a compromise? ... -=JaGWiRE=-

I shouldn't have brought him up. I'm sure I'm triggering post traumatic stress for members that were around during his blabbering filibuster.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:49 AM Post #24 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Edit: BTW, why exactly would I, or anyone for that matter want to spam? There is no point to it, therefore i would not do it....

Then stop doing it.

Aug 9, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #26 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With over 10 posts a day, and no gear listed in your profile, I'm going to say that people are right.

Congrats, Grape Ape. Start celebrating now. On your path, though, make sure to start lots of threads about your accomplishments: getting tattoos, having problems with your neighbor's llama, putting color coded labels on your office furniture and artistically arranging it during your spare time; and don't forget to start a few threads asking for relationship advice in order to ignore it, and then the all important amp building advice must also be asked in numerous threads so you can ignore it too. Have all these posts be about you or setting up the next posts to be about you. That's important. You'll be a supremeus in no time.

beerchug.gif

Fat props and a free mystery prize goes out to anyone who can tell me who Boomana is indirectly referring to in the thread examples listed above.

Aug 9, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #28 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fat props and a free mystery prize goes out to anyone who can tell me who Boomana is indirectly referring to in the thread examples listed above.

I think we all know. Big white monkeys aren't exactly hard to miss...

Aug 9, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #29 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I see the end of this thread soon if people keep insulting others, indirectly or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back