congratulations on my future headphoneus supremus status
Aug 8, 2008 at 11:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 112

grape ape

100+ Head-Fier
I lurk mostly but my post count is starting to add up. I won't be all that long until I am granted headphoneus supremus status. What a long strange trip it's been being 1/15th of the way to headphoneus supremus. I've bought a pair of hd650's, sr325's sr80's e5c's a feel hd200se and sr71. Who knows what adventures await me in the next 1400 posts. Fare forward gentlemen!

Aug 8, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #2 of 112
and Happy upcoming Birthday!

Aug 8, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #3 of 112
Just for this, I'm revoking your ability to defecate.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:03 AM Post #8 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
future supremus ? jeebus christ and people call me a spammer.

I'm pretty sure this thread is a satyr on all the "I just turned supremus like it means something, even though I already know it doesn't" threads.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:04 AM Post #9 of 112
I would like to thank everyone for all the future congratulations that I'm about to receive. I truly appreciate the sentiment but please, I am only a man. To elevate me so high like you're about to do is just too much. Don't think I am being ungrateful. I just don't want anybody to think that I'm above anybody else. I will be after all still a man of the people.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #10 of 112
Quote:

How about we call you JaGWiRE?

Future Congrats to you, Grape Ape.

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:07 AM Post #11 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by grape ape /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to thank everyone for all the future congratulations that I'm about to receive. I truly appreciate the sentiment but please, I am only a man. To elevate me so high like you're about to do is just too much. Don't think I am being ungrateful. I just don't want anybody to think that I'm above anybody else. I will be after all still a man of the people.

Would you be willing to fight member "ingwe" in a gladiator match?

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:09 AM Post #12 of 112
Quote:

With over 10 posts a day, and no gear listed in your profile, I'm going to say that people are right.

Congrats, Grape Ape. Start celebrating now. On your path, though, make sure to start lots of threads about your accomplishments: getting tattoos, having problems with your neighbor's llama, putting color coded labels on your office furniture and artistically arranging it during your spare time; and don't forget to start a few threads asking for relationship advice in order to ignore it, and then the all important amp building advice must also be asked in numerous threads so you can ignore it too. Have all these posts be about you or setting up the next posts to be about you. That's important. You'll be a supremeus in no time.

beerchug.gif

Aug 9, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #15 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure this thread is a satyr on all the "I just turned supremus like it means something, even though I already know it doesn't" threads.

Uhhhh, that's satire big guy although the image of a satyr on a thread is an amusing mental picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back