congratulations on my future headphoneus supremus status
Aug 10, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #91 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
send e-cheques to kirosia's paypal account. We're fund raising so that kirosia can become virgin again.

dt880smile.png
How much? Is he having surgery?

Aug 10, 2008 at 8:07 PM Post #92 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dt880smile.png
How much? Is he having surgery?

whatever you can find....10$? 100$? it doesn't matter
biggrin.gif

It's not a surgery but we're going to hire a shaman and start the purification process and it involves walking on hot coal and dipping his testicles in molten lava. Also, we're going to start beating him with lime to complete the process

Aug 10, 2008 at 8:11 PM Post #94 of 112
Quote:

biggrin.gif

It's not a surgery but we're going to hire a shaman and start the purification process and it involves walking on hot coal and dipping his testicles in molten lava. Also, we're going to start beating him with lime to complete the process

I am SOOO IN!! (for the beating part)

Aug 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM Post #95 of 112
Quote:

biggrin.gif

This is perfect. I'm native american and if TV and movies are right about my people that would make me a shaman. I'll gladly preform the ritual what is my peoples native currency, a pair of HP1's or vintage Rs1's.

Aug 11, 2008 at 12:27 AM Post #96 of 112
You guys seem to be under the impression that I'm not a virgin. Kirosia isn't very lucky with the ladies.

Aug 11, 2008 at 12:52 AM Post #97 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys seem to be under the impression that I'm not a virgin. Kirosia isn't very lucky with the ladies.

aside from that little "fling" down at men's swim team. You are indeed a virgin.

Aug 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #101 of 112

Quote:

Where art thou ...

...Here's to hope Kirosia got lucky ;')

Aug 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #104 of 112
Oh boy, the resurrection of yet another potential spam thread.... please close it before it gets out of control.
triportsad.gif

</rant>

Aug 15, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #105 of 112

Quote:
Oh boy, the resurrection of yet another potential spam thread.... please close it before it gets out of control.  
triportsad.gif

A close approximation of sacrilege on HeadFi.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back