Congratulations Jahn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 29, 2007 at 7:02 AM Post #46 of 93
[size=large]Happy Poop Day, Pops![/size]

{...sound of litttle kid making fart noises and laughing really loud...}

[size=medium]MAY THE FARTS BE WITH YOU!

EskimoJump.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
[/size]

Nov 29, 2007 at 12:13 PM Post #47 of 93
Congrats! Beautiful!

Nov 29, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #48 of 93
congrats!

First girl?

Nov 29, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #51 of 93
as they say in french, mazel tov! guess this means you'll need some good closed cans or iems (westone 3s?) to tone down the crying.
wink.gif

does this mean we won't be seeing you at (mini)meets for a while?

Nov 29, 2007 at 10:16 PM Post #52 of 93
Wow thanks Jason for starting the thread and everyone for the kind thoughts! Wife and Daughter just came home today, I've been running around like a madman all this week, just one more laundry list of stuff to go! So yep I'll be a bit in absentia for a while, but this is a much better reason than "because I'm tube rolling my Melos" or whatnot. So here she is for her public debut, Chloe Suyoung Ahn!

Chloe.jpg

Nov 29, 2007 at 11:39 PM Post #53 of 93
beautiful!

When my last daughter was born she was the only one in the hospital with hair! Everyone was coming up and then they would see the hair and go "my god!". My other 2 were the same!

hope you get some sleep soon. FWIW, whatever your home arrangements are, organise yourself and wife to get a good nights sleep now and again. Whether that means the spare room for one of you every now and again, do it.

Happy days.

Nov 30, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #55 of 93
now, instead of

headphonees headphones headphones headphones headphones headphonees headphones headphones headphones headphonesheadphonees headphones headphones headphones headphonesheadphonees headphones headphones headphones headphonesheadphonees headphones headphones headphones headphonesheadphonees headphones headphones headphones headphones

you're gonna be like

headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies headphones babies

ha ha. congrats!

Nov 30, 2007 at 1:26 AM Post #56 of 93
Beautiful little girl you got there Jahn!

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
her Head-Fi name can be Cahn.

CAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!

I lol'ed at this. It's funny, because it's true
tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #60 of 93
Hey thanks Jude, will do! And thank goodness it's WAY too early for a Wedgy-Fi...let's hope that day never comes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back