Confusion between Noble Audio & Heir Audio
Jul 22, 2014 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

prashant

New Head-Fier
1. I'm very confused between these two companies . The wizard is a part of both of them? Or he's a part of only Noble now ? In this case whose doing the CIEM in Heir Audio ? 

2. I'm looking at 8A from Heir Audio & 8C from Noble both are priced the same , but 8C is a refined version of 8A? 

3. There was a Wizard birthday sale which I missed at Noble but there's still one going on a Heir Audio till the end of this July making their items competitively priced. 

4. Their Acrylic line up is almost the same except Kaiser with 10 drivers which is again designed by Wizard but not on Heir Audio aaaaaargh.... confusion 

Jul 22, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #2 of 5
I think there was a fallout, but that they are essentially making the same headphones from the same components, maybe some slight tweaks.

I think Heir is band from the forums but not sure why

Jul 22, 2014 at 5:15 AM Post #3 of 5
I did have some problems with the customer service of my 5.0+ which I pointed out to them before purchasing the 8.0 in the latest sale and have received top notch service and a great sounding IEM.

To be honest without the sale I probably wouldnt have bought them, but all has worked out

Jul 22, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #5 of 5
Dr. Moulton left Heir Audio last year and then founded Noble Audio.

We don't discuss bans or moderating decisions publicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back