Confused about headphile mods...
Dec 4, 2009 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CC Lemon

100+ Head-Fier
Does he sell modded headphones or does he sell the service for headphones you send in? I'd like to believe they're already phones with mods but some reason I can't believe that's what it is.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

A new pair of DT770/80 are already added into the appropriate pricing options. I won't be allowing users to send in their own pairs for these, sorry… Recables are opposite, you send your headphones to me.

This was taken from the Darth V4 page.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 6
I got his BlackSilver cables coming in. I've heard good things. I'm sure they won't let me down.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #5 of 6
Well, that leads into my next question... on the ordering page for grado SR/MS, it never talks about the model. What model is it that is being sold? Since the selector for information is supposed to automatically include the price of headphones, it seems odd that there is no mention of what phone it is.

Edit: I realize it does mention the 325i but it doesn't really say that is what you get. Plus, the price seems a bit too low for 325i.

Dec 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM Post #6 of 6
Alright, so I just ended up emailing him and for the grado RS/MS you have to mail your headphones to him and he'll perform the service. I figured that was the case since there was no mention of which headphones they were and the price clearly had to be below the SR225i.

Though, I must admit... I am slightly disappointed. His work is beautiful and chances are I wont be able to afford it (for a little while at least). This makes the jmoney cups tempting but I guess I'll just wait and see. What I'm really praying is that I see a pair of SR225i with triangular cups like the HF-1 he made... that would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back