Confirmed Scammer-quanganh101090
Apr 26, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #18 of 33
You know. For all his claims of innocence, his writing style is strangely similar to the "friend" that borrowed his Paypal account (at least from what I have of his PMs and his posts on head-fi).

Apr 28, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #20 of 33
I just received (finally after some long conversations and wait) my promised 'new' Ortofon e-q7s that I traded for a month ago. The paypal addresses are indeed his friend's account, and he would not like his friend to be bothered.
Though, I have to say, I'm not very happy with the long wait (it was possible that the customs stole my e-q7s, and he bought a new pair for me), some of the communications in between this month has been cut off several times for couple days in a row.

He did finally promise me what I was supposed to have, and I will not label him as 'scammer' status anymore. The correspondance you've been having, jjeremy, seems like it is his friend that is speaking, not the head-fier himself. I am not 100% sure on this, but this is what I believe to be true.

You can try contacting him via quanganh@live.com

May 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #23 of 33
I have received a full refund from him, just to let the rest of you know. I may be one of the fortunate ones. I gave him no benefit of the doubt when I got in contact with you lot and requested for refund immediately. 

He said in his email to be patient with him and that if I receive the Sennheiser IE8's to mail it back to him. Obviously, I've received nothing.

May 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #25 of 33
( PS, wouldn't it be awful if someone was to  sign  up his email to lots of dubious websites/newsletters/marketing shots on his behalf....
ph34r.gif

May 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #27 of 33
Sorry I haven't read the thread properly, you are still awaiting a refund? Have you explored your other options yet? Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back