Confirmed: ATH-W1000!
Oct 29, 2002 at 9:08 AM Post #4 of 41
Looks promising. So many headphones, so little money...
frown.gif

Must remember... only one headphone at a time...

Oct 29, 2002 at 9:15 AM Post #6 of 41
Guys,
Too many headphones from the Audio-technica camp. Too many choices...man oh man. How many headphones do they have in their current production line? 20??

Oct 29, 2002 at 9:54 AM Post #8 of 41
Oooh, sexy!

Are these gonna be limited production or will they be like the W100s and be standard fare?

I'm probably gonna be in Korea in less than a year... anyone know if Audio Technica markets these in Korea?

Oct 29, 2002 at 10:39 AM Post #10 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
In my case it's going to be pretty easy to unload the W100's but I think I'll hold off getting rid of them until I get my hands on a W1000 and compare.

bangraman,
please do hold on to the W100. A comparison would be really cool.
cool.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 10:55 AM Post #11 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
In my case it's going to be pretty easy to unload the W100's but I think I'll hold off getting rid of them until I get my hands on a W1000 and compare.

No don't keep them! Sell them to me at a bargain price!
biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or are all the AT phones incredibly sexy? *******, I want a pair.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 12:27 PM Post #12 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by HappymaN

Is it just me, or are all the AT phones incredibly sexy? *******, I want a pair.
smily_headphones1.gif

No, it's not just you. They are DAMN FINE. *sigh* sorry, I am sleep deprived and i just finished a music project. buuuuuuuuh.

Really though. For the most part, I think Japanese electronics are much better designed and cooler looking and minnier than our clunky American goods.

Oct 29, 2002 at 1:38 PM Post #14 of 41
oh man, ATH-W1000 looks so cool. Based on www.audio-technica.co.jp said, ATH-W1000 is also used D.A.D.S (Double Air Danping System) (same as W2002), which will give more bass to the headphone. I really want to get one of it when it release next month, but it is no way to buy it in Canada or online.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oct 29, 2002 at 1:54 PM Post #15 of 41
Uncledan,

I'm sure Audio Cubes will have them at a fairly reasonable price. Just doesn't allow for auditioning them but if you don't like them I doubt you'll have a problem unloading them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back