Conductor V2+ or CMA400i
Jul 2, 2019 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Josh.33

New Head-Fier
Long story short I been trying to get a CMA400i used to try out to replace my Deckard. Since that plan isn't working I'm either grabbing a new CMA400i or a used Conductor V2+ Both are $800. Looking for a recommendation. I have LCD-2s and SVS Ultra bookshelfs being amped by a Emotiva A-300.

Currently I use a Deckard that I can't stand. It lacks the bass impact and the details. It sounds muffled and generally bleh lol I have demoed some Naim products like the Naim DAC-V1 which I loved (heavy bass slam I didn't know my LCD-2s even had!, great details and a really fast attack) but clipped on my LCD-2s :frowning2: I have a Mcintosh mha100 that I use for my living room but it's more laid back and smooth and won't fit on my desk.

Opinions? Ideas? Salvation? haha

Jul 6, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #2 of 2
Is there any reason why you prefer the 400i over the 600i? With the 600i, units can be found for under the new price of a 400i.
I was trying to sell my CMA 600i for $700 on discord and reddit a while back. Nobody wanted to purchase because it was out of their budget or they thought something was wrong with it considering my offer price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back