Comply vs Spiral Dot vs SpinFit
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:30 AM Post #121 of 141
Thanks for that. Have had my 1st pair for about 2 months and think one of them isn't gripping my ear the way it did at the start. It's not dropping out or anything tho but now slides in and out without any give. I've only brush cleaned so must try washing to see if any difference. They still sound great

Oct 23, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #124 of 141
What are the sizing like on the JVC Spiral Dots? I normally take M in Spin Fit and everything else. I only ask as I've seen that they also have MS and ML in addition to M

Nov 24, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #126 of 141
What are the sizing like on the JVC Spiral Dots? I normally take M in Spin Fit and everything else. I only ask as I've seen that they also have MS and ML in addition to M
If you are ordering from Penon they allow a mix of sizes so if you are not sure you could have ms, m and l or other variations.

Nov 24, 2019 at 3:10 PM Post #127 of 141

From Penon:

Size: S/MS/M/ML/L

Diameter of S size: 10MM

Diameter of MS size: 11MM

Diameter of M size: 12MM

Diameter of ML size: 13MM

Diameter of L size: 14MM

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:56 AM Post #135 of 141
I just found out that there is a new version of spiral dot tips. The new version looks much lighter in person in terms of color, reflects less light and is more prone to dust sticking on the surface. The old version looks much more black and it looks very oily compared to the new version. It just looks oily not because of actual usage. Cleaned mine with dish washing soap, still looks like that. The ones I ordered from ebay a month ago were the new version though. Fit wise, I strongly prefer the new version as they stay in place better. Sound wise, I haven't noticed any difference.

Where did you buy the old version from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back