Comply T-400 Tip question
Mar 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM Post #2 of 6
I have a TF10 and tried the supplied T-400 (or T-500?), and have no problem removing them. But you have to be very careful, as the bore of comply tips fits into the nozzle very tight, so be gentle when you remove them. However, there are some complaints saying they accidentally break the nozzles trying to remove the comply tips.

Mar 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #3 of 6
i'm actually really afraid cuz the comply seems to be really soft and i'm afraid that i may just pull out the entire comply without the core and waste a brand new comply tip

Mar 23, 2010 at 9:55 AM Post #4 of 6
'Squeeze' the comply and hold the bottom of the bore to pull them out. By this way I don't think the comply would come off from the bore
regular_smile .gif

Mar 24, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #5 of 6
i poke at the inner tube from the back side of the tips and slowly work my way around and slowly push it out. it is a bit of pain because its so tight, especially if you like to keep it hygienic and replace them every 2 weeks when they start yellowing.

Mar 24, 2010 at 5:43 AM Post #6 of 6
TF10 is supposed to use T500, not T400. However, if you use sandpaper of very fine grain, you can sand the plastic tube inside T400 lightly and it will go on to / off fromTF10 nozzle easily. The key is not to over sand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back