Comply P-series on Ultimate Ears?
Apr 11, 2011 at 5:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jamisonmp

Head-Fier
Afternoon ladies and gents.

I was just curious if anyone has tried Comply P-Series standard foams on any Ultimate ears IEM's. These are the longer comply foam tips. I know the slims wont work because of their inside diameter, but according to their website the standard P-Series tips have the same inside diameter as the rest of the comply foam tips. I'm using T-100's and TX-500's on both my SuperFi's and I find them to not go deep enough into my ear sometimes to get the proper fit.

Apr 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #2 of 3
The P-Series tips are not officially compatible with Ultimate Ears. They do have the same core size as a T-100, but UE's sound ports work with T-200, T-400 or T-500 Comply Foam Tips. Does that help?

Apr 19, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
The P-Series tips are not officially compatible with Ultimate Ears. They do have the same core size as a T-100, but UE's sound ports work with T-200, T-400 or T-500 Comply Foam Tips. Does that help?

That does help. I'm starting to warm up to the TX-500's and they fit fairly well, I just have weird angled curvature to my ear canals so it's hard to get them in right. Once they are in though they stay comfortable. I've decided to get them re-shelled so this isn't too much of a concern anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back