Comply Foam TX-200?
Dec 11, 2012 at 12:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BillsonChang007

Headphoneus Supremus
So err... Yesterday I visted a store in my local & auditioned the V-Moda Crossfade LP. Just when I was about to walk out, I saw some ComplyFoam eartips! The only eartips that I found it to be useful with my XBA-4 would be the TX-200...

My question is, is it any good? Does it make my canes sound better since the bores are wider than the stock ones.

It's my first ever purchase of eartips. Would be nice if you can share some tips & should I purchase it? :)

Billson

Dec 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #5 of 8
T and TX series generally will tame the treble a bit, so depends in how you like your sound, it might not be suitable.

I love the TS series the most, because of the spherical shape, to me it seals my ear better, and that is the only one that doesn't really affect the sound signature.

Dec 13, 2012 at 11:57 AM Post #6 of 8
I am using the Wax Guard Tx-100 Foam for my shure earphones is better then the olive ear foam that shure provided rocks to the.maximum

Dec 14, 2012 at 5:13 AM Post #7 of 8
T and TX series generally will tame the treble a bit, so depends in how you like your sound, it might not be suitable.

I love the TS series the most, because of the spherical shape, to me it seals my ear better, and that is the only one that doesn't really affect the sound signature.

Tame the treble as in brightening it?

Dec 14, 2012 at 5:15 AM Post #8 of 8
I am using the Wax Guard Tx-100 Foam for my shure earphones is better then the olive ear foam that shure provided rocks to the.maximum

Yes, Comply tips rock. If you haven't tried them, do so now. The experience and ability to decide for yourself is worth the cost of the item.

Ahh... Thanks for the info! Hunting it down the next time I go out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back