Comply Foam Tips for Sleek Audio SA 1?
Jan 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

givemeyourshoes

New Head-Fier

[size=medium]
I have a pair of SA 1's, and while I don't use them often, I need tips for them.  All the stock tips fit like garbage.  I have to wear them cables up using medium double flange to get a decent seal.  However, they slide out all the time and I have to keep pushing them back in.  I love comply tips, and use them on my UE Super.Fi. Pro 3's and (TX 500 tips) and on my Westone UM3X (T-100 and P Series).  The T-100 tips are what Comply has listed for the Sleek Audio SA 6, but they are to small to fit the SA 1.  The Tx-500 are to big.  Comply doesn't list the SA 1, but I have a feeling they have something in between the two sizes that would fit.  Any ideas what size to try? 

Thanks.
[/size]

Apr 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #2 of 6
Did you find a solution for your SA-1's?

Apr 19, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #3 of 6
All I can say is that the SA 1 is not officially compatible with our tips. There is a T-200 and a T-400 that are the middle ground you're asking about, but I can't say they will work. Sorry!

Apr 20, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 6
Hi,
We have tested the Comply model T140 and they fit nicely on the SA1. For future reference these tips will also fit the SA6R and SA7 models from Sleek Audio (soon to be released).
Sleek Audio Europe

Apr 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #5 of 6
Thanks, SleekAudioEU. I contacted the US customer support, who refered me to Comply Foam because they weren't sure. I've already taken out the calipers to provide them with the proper measurements, but I decided to search here, just in case.

Just out of curiosity: did you guys experiment with other foam tips as well? If so, any other tips you would recommend?

@Comply: for the record, the tips of the SA1's protrude from the base over a length of 5mm and have a diameter of 4.6mm. Do you concur that at these measurements the T140's are indeed the best fit?

Aug 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #6 of 6
I know this is an old thread but..

I can confirm that the T-140 (for the Apple In-Ears) DO fit the Sleek Audio SA1. It's a bit of a tight squeeze but at least it doesn't pop off like the included double flanges. Also paired with the W1 (Kleer wireless receiver) its a joy as I feel it is more secure than the double flanges - which felt a little loose and tended to slide/move due to the slight tugging of the receiver.

One question.....

Comply seems to have removed T-140s from the website. But wondering the T-130s or the T200 could replace the T-140s. Not really interested in the Whoop spherical ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back