Comply Eartips for Astrotec AM90's
Nov 12, 2012 at 5:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hahahamez

New Head-Fier
I've been using my Astrotec AM90's for a while now but the included foam eartips are starting to wear out on me so I'm looking into comply foam tips but I'm not quite sure what size will fit them. I bought a pack of Comply S-400 tips from Target but the hole was only a tiny bit too big to fit onto my AM90s. I'm looking at the T-200 now since it would be the closest smaller size to the 400 (If the T and S 400 series have the same sized hole). Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

Nov 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #4 of 6
Ya Jorgy... what's TSX? You don't quite have that one on your site yet :)

I can tell you right now he is going to say it is the rounded ts series tips (which are the ones I prefer btw) with the "wax guard".

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
Ya Jorgy... what's TSX? You don't quite have that one on your site yet
smily_headphones1.gif

I can tell you right now he is going to say it is the rounded ts series tips (which are the ones I prefer btw) with the "wax guard".

That was my guess as well but I thought that I would ask just to double check...especially since it isn't on the sight yet.

Nov 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM Post #6 of 6
Got home today and tried again, and found that the 200s do fit over the Astrotec plastic shrouds! It's a tight fit, but that means there should be minimal risk of losing one in your ear. I'd prefer to go w/out shrouds, but this should work fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back