Comparison / Review: A tale of two flagships – T1 vs HD800
Nov 25, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #76 of 80
I own a T1 with a Little Dot MK IV with Siemens C3G and Sylvania 6SN7 tubes. Do you think upgrading to Feliks Elise is worth the price difference?

Difficult to say because I haven't heard the Elise. The MKIV has no issues with power, and I really miss mine (should never have sold it). Can you demo the Elise?

Nov 26, 2019 at 7:23 AM Post #77 of 80
Difficult to say because I haven't heard the Elise. The MKIV has no issues with power, and I really miss mine (should never have sold it). Can you demo the Elise?

I never heard from Elise. But I read a lot about it. I found several testimonials saying that Elise is better. But my question is whether Elise is worth the difference. Because it costs four times more than Little Dot MK IV.
You sold your Little Dot, but which or which amplifiers did you use later? I really love the combination of the modified little dot with the T1. I thought about buying the Sennheiser Hd800 a lot, but after I read your testimonial and the testimonials of people who had T1 together with Elise, I gave up, mainly because of the price difference. I really think I'll get to the end of the game with Elise and T1. Do you think it was really worth switching from T1 to Hd800?

Dec 2, 2019 at 5:18 AM Post #78 of 80
I use a VE Enterprise (tube amp). Very linear. Gobs of power. And no - I’ve never regretted moving from the T1 to HD800S

Apr 9, 2021 at 10:05 PM Post #79 of 80
thanks for the comparison, again I'm thankful i picked my T1 over stretching 2x to a HD800

Oct 13, 2023 at 8:34 PM Post #80 of 80
i used to have many headphone... HD600,HD6xx,880,T1,LCD2, Yamaha HP1, HE400, HE4xx,HE400i, Stax L300 and some more i cannot remember... now I am using HD800 and enjoy it the most... the amplifier very important to u to enjoy HD800 fully... i am using desktop tube amplifier with speaker out directly to XLR to headphone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back