Comparing DACs objectively
Jul 7, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #31 of 35
I'm sure like every other product the company name comes first. But I'm just as sure they are playing on Fulla Schiit. Just like their advertising. Ape Schiit, some really good Schiit, etc. Jason is brilliant at marketing (he has his own marketing firm and was running that prior to Schiit). Really took some cojones to name the company Schiit. Been waiting for someone to come along with Phuuk. :wink:

se

Good guess, because pretty much all the marketing materials say Fulla Schiit in the phrases. I did not know about the marketing firm. I'm actually a professional marketer, though I'm very lazy nowadays, so I don't make good money like I used to. Hope to change that soon...

I came up with the perfect name for a future audio company, but it's already taken by another company in the studio sector. I could always change the "Audio" at the end to something more obscure, since only the first word would be used in the actual product names.

Jul 7, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #32 of 35

I used to own a Schiit Fulla and used it with headphones with impedance ranging from 32 to 600 ohms! It's a great value.

Ha! For a moment there I thought you were Fulla Schiit. When did they release that?

se

Reminds me of the Jack Schitt story.
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back