Comfy tips for a Shure SE215?
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

skyflux

Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I'm looking for comfortable tips with good isolation for the SE215, it MUST be silicon, since I have been using Olive and they just get dirty too easily.

I was looking at the Klipsch oval tips, but have no idea whether or not it will fit.

Also, does anyone have any idea on tips that don't isolate? Basically the idea is to make a IEM to give no isolation, which is ideal for home use.

Thanks in advance!

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM Post #2 of 5
www.complyfoampro.com

Tips that don't isolate.

Jim
Quote:
Hi guys,

I'm looking for comfortable tips with good isolation for the SE215, it MUST be silicon, since I have been using Olive and they just get dirty too easily.

I was looking at the Klipsch oval tips, but have no idea whether or not it will fit.

Also, does anyone have any idea on tips that don't isolate? Basically the idea is to make a IEM to give no isolation, which is ideal for home use.

Thanks in advance!

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Monster supertips they come in all shapes and sizes and have great isolation

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back