Combat Arms
Oct 16, 2008 at 12:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ANGELSS

Head-Fier
Any Head-fiers play Combat Arms?
Combat Arms is a completely free to play Online FPS combat game.
you can check it out and download it here
If you have not played it you should check it out.
My User Name is JKR12

Oct 17, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #2 of 10
Yeah, thanks- as if I didn't have enough ways to procrastinate! This game is pretty sweet...

Oct 17, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #4 of 10
looks like a prettier version of counterstrike source.

Oct 17, 2008 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingemt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, thanks- as if I didn't have enough ways to procrastinate! This game is pretty sweet...

Yeah, i play this more than i do my homework. I still keep my grades up though.

: Quote:

/ I've stopped playing since I moved into my college dorm. Has there been any major updates?
Yesterday 10:09 PM

There's a new map called Waverider it's pretty sick, lots of hiding places.

Quote:

Does it do that stupid 'die and wait for the end of the round' thing that CSS does?

It depends what kind of game you are playing, for example if it is an "Elimination round" you die and respawn, but there are other modes where you die and you do have to wait until the next round.

Oct 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #7 of 10
i didnt d-load it...looked cool. i sent the link to my friend asked if he heard about it. said he remembered seeing something about it...didnt know it was free and looked that good. after about 2 minutes hes like ha i'm already d-loading it. so i'm gonna have to ask him how he likes it.

what kind of computer specs are needed?

Oct 17, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #8 of 10
is it better than urbanterror, and have a linux client. If not, then it does not get my download

Oct 18, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i didnt d-load it...looked cool. i sent the link to my friend asked if he heard about it. said he remembered seeing something about it...didnt know it was free and looked that good. after about 2 minutes hes like ha i'm already d-loading it. so i'm gonna have to ask him how he likes it.

what kind of computer specs are needed?

Quote:

What kind of system requirements does it have? My PC is getting a little outdated (single core w/ nVidia 6800).

The System Requirements are listed Here

They are pretty low, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back