Colorfly C4 manual?
Dec 20, 2012 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

deejayen

New Head-Fier
I'm thinking about buying a C4, but would like to have a read through the manual to see what the user interface is like.  Is there a manual available for download?  The only one I've come across is on the Colorfly Europe site, and it's in German.

Dec 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #2 of 8
Picked mine up this afternoon. Theres not a great deal in the manual, but its pretty easy to get about.

Not sure if this will help but here's a few pages from the english manual.

Dec 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #4 of 8
No problem, its early yet, but one thing that struck me was the clear difference when upscaling from 16 to 24bit. I was not expecting to hear a difference, but there is a clear improvement, impressive.

I've ripped a lot of vinyl recently too and on the ipod it was not a hugely pleasant experience but on this it sounds, well, it sounds like vinyl should sound.

The EQ presets are excellent too, its the first time I've been happy to use them

Dec 20, 2012 at 4:59 PM Post #5 of 8
"Very easy to operate, not even need manual" :tongue_smile: That's about all that came with my Colorfly CK4+

Dec 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:
I'm thinking about buying a C4, but would like to have a read through the manual to see what the user interface is like.  Is there a manual available for download?  The only one I've come across is on the Colorfly Europe site, and it's in German.

does IMTranslator or google translate not work?

Dec 21, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #7 of 8
Thanks very much for that.  It's helpful to see the button layout - the player looks simple to use.

I haven't tried IMTranslator but I've found that Google Translate does a rather poor job of translating.  It can be okay to give the general gist of things, but in this case I supposed an English manual would be available from somewhere.

May 11, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #8 of 8
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the Colorfly C4 manual and is willing to up load the rest of the pages.

Just bought one without the manual or case and would like to have it to make sure I operate it correctly.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back