Colorfly C3 is coming!!
Sep 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #62 of 120
I'm looking at this and rocoo BA and sony F806. Rocoo is twice the price, is it worth it?
While I like the sony i really want good sound to go with my UM3X. Is the C3 the way to go??

Sep 7, 2012 at 4:41 AM Post #67 of 120
Quote:
BA is not a good sounding player. IMO.

? Dont U have problem with your ears, i have Rocoo BA with Senn. IE7 and it is next big jump after Cube C30, Sansa Clip, Iriver players and cowons players, maybe Rocoo dont fit with your earphones but as many users here i can confirmed that rocoo BA is superb sound player, colorfly is not better maybe for your ears and combination with different earphones, i read some reviews for rocoo BA, P ,Studio and some for Colorfly C3 and nobody said that colorfly is better , it is same level as Rocoo-P but with difference sound signature , maybe for your ears is colorfly better but overally u cant say that one is better or worse , Rocoo BA with low impendacne and high sensitive warm earphones as IE7, 8 (80) rules, SQ signature is airy, very detailed and dynamic for all frequency spectrum.
L3000.gif

Sep 7, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #68 of 120
I was also surprised to see he didn't like how it sounded with his IE8s. I find these players to be a match made in heaven. However we all hear things differently. He like a thicker sound. I felt the IE8 had way too much mid bass for my liking. The IE80 balanced that out. The Studio V brings even more balance IMO. The sound is very energetic and in no way bloated in any frequency with this player.

Sep 7, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #70 of 120
HSA Studio is a very good player, Rocoos not:wink: I was having almost all mainstream portable players, also HiFiman 601, Teclast T51 (+mod), lot of amps, lot of soundcards. Just try average (or top tier) CD/MD portable player and i want to hear some words from You Guys about how good sounds IE8:wink:
Also i was having lot of combos with IEMs from 10 to 599$.

Sep 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM Post #71 of 120
The studio v didn't do well at all with all the iems I threw at it. Seems like only the IE8, 80 do well with it.

Sep 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #72 of 120
Quote:
The studio v didn't do well at all with all the iems I threw at it. Seems like only the IE8, 80 do well with it.

Not necessarily ie2han loved them with his EX1000s so YMWV. They pair better generally with darker headphones or IEMs though IMO. The hiss was the main issue IMO and hopefully the new model will fix that. Seems there are quite a few here who also use the Studio V with their Custom IEMs.

Sep 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #73 of 120
Quote:

What do I know but I have experienced that my RE262 matches up really well with the Studio-V. The treble boost that I hear the Studio-V has, actually supports the RE262 extremely well and at the same time they retain their glorious/seductive mid/vocal presentation. Also the V drives the otherwise hard to drive RE262 very well, which to my ears means the depth and support of the lower frequencies are fairly optimized. 

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #74 of 120
Quote:
HSA Studio is a very good player, Rocoos not;) I was having almost all mainstream portable players, also HiFiman 601, Teclast T51 (+mod), lot of amps, lot of soundcards. Just try average (or top tier) CD/MD portable player and i want to hear some words from You Guys about how good sounds IE8:wink:
Also i was having lot of combos with IEMs from 10 to 599$.

I have Studio 3rd Anniv., Rocoo BA, and Rocoo P. I don't see how anybody could say Studio is good but not Rocoo? These players are very similar to each other and only slightly better than the next according to their price point. 
If you don't like Hisoundaudio daps, then that's fine, but I don't see how you can like one and not the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back