Colorfly C3 is coming!!
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #2 of 120
It could be interesting... Don't you have any more details?

EDIT: I've found this info:
  1. Colorfly pocket hifi C3 is a "pure music-type" player
  2. 80 × 50 × 9.9mm size
  3. Uses zinc alloy material: 105 g weight
  4. 0.82 inch OLED screen
  5. C3 uses a capacitive touch panel
  6. C3 can support 24bit sampling of music files playback

Nov 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #3 of 120
Not much details I can find, here is what google translated:

"In the successive introduction of CK4, CK5, etc. After the end product, Colorfly did not suspend its expansion in this way. Recently, Colorfly official release of a new pocket hifi C3 future low-end front design, and announced a series of technical details.

From the figure, Colorfly pocket hifi C3 is a "pure music-type" player, MP3 player, 80 × 50 × 9.9mm size as light as if the hand of cards, thanks to the use of zinc alloy material, the overall control to 105 g weight, easy to carry out. 0.82 inches OLED screen although the function is simple, but for the life of the machine has a better performance. Key part, C3 uses a capacitive touch panel, operate with a more accurate sense.
And in the specifications, terms from the information currently available, C3 can support 24bit sampling of music file playback capabilities, as other details are not yet clear. For more information, please continue with our latest reports."

I will keep it updated if there is new info. 

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:27 AM Post #6 of 120

Quote:

Looks pretty good.

It seems like Chinese manufacturers don't realise that western consumers get excited about 64GB DAP's, since in China they prefer 8GB.

64GB will be a dealbreaker for this device - it will be painful to browse through 64GB of songs with such UI.

Nov 23, 2011 at 6:13 AM Post #8 of 120

Quote:

That's true, but if it was 64GB then people would be all over it anyway lol.

Haha maybe it will cost a bomb also. I got no idea why storage space on audiophile players are always priced so much higher than the open market prices.

Anyway, Sony is going to release their flagship Z series Mp3 player powered by android in Japan during Dec. The highest capacity is 64gb. The preview videos on youtube look extremely promising =)

Nov 23, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #9 of 120
Quote:

Anyway, Sony is going to release their flagship Z series Mp3 player powered by android in Japan during Dec. The highest capacity is 64gb. The preview videos on youtube look extremely promising =)

Only matters if Sony sells it's 64GB versions outside Japan. India is capped at 16GB and X-series wasn't even released here. I don't think Sony sells 64GB players in US either.

I will wait for more information on C3 (unless it has a LO and DO, which I very highly doubt)

Nov 23, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #10 of 120

Quote:
Only matters if Sony sells it's 64GB versions outside Japan. India is capped at 16GB and X-series wasn't even released here. I don't think Sony sells 64GB players in US either.

I will wait for more information on C3 (unless it has a LO and DO, which I very highly doubt)

I will fly over to Japan to get one =D

I am waiting for more information on C3 too.

There is seriously a lack of decent audiophile player in this market - either the price is exorbitant, the UI is bad, the form factor is bad, or that the battery is bad. I thought that Fiio X3 would be the answer. Hopefully C3 would solve some of it here.

Nov 23, 2011 at 7:39 AM Post #11 of 120
Quote:

There is seriously a lack of decent audiophile player in this market - either the price is exorbitant bad, the UI is bad, the form factor is bad, or that the battery is bad.

You have a good point.

Oh and "or the sound quality is bad". :wink:

My Teclast X19HD was shipped over 10 days ago... now, where is it. I demand to know.

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #13 of 120

Quote:
You have a good point.

Oh and "or the sound quality is bad". :wink:

My Teclast X19HD was shipped over 10 days ago... now, where is it. I demand to know.

Let us know how it sounds like in comparison to your Hifiman 601 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back