Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread
Aug 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #1,697 of 3,325
^ What is that?
popcorn.gif

Aug 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #1,700 of 3,325
Well I was getting ready to vacuum my pool yesterday I miss a step and felt in the pool. Yes my C3 was in my pocket and it stopped working 
size]

. I ran out and to the work bench  to remove the back cover. Get all the water out, removed my SD card. Got a ziploc bag full of rices and put the C3 in for 24 hours. Have to say that the display and led's of the touch panel were blinking on odd pattern 
size]

I just put the C3 back together but it didn't want to power on. I assume the battery probably drain from the water. I'm currently charging the unit and was able to play music. It still sound pretty good  
size]

so now just hoping the battery and/or the board didn't get damage .

:popcorn:  waiting for final evaluation tonight.

Update: unit was fully charge and it seems to retain the charge normally. I've been listening all morning and so far it's the same great experience.

Cheers!

Aug 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #1,701 of 3,325
Twinster, happy for you. And who will say after this Chinese is not quality? :)

Aug 20, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #1,703 of 3,325
Aug 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #1,705 of 3,325
hi,

im looking to buy the colorfly c3 soon for my 1964 quad's and denon d2000's...in the uk its 149 pounds and was wondering are there any ebay dealers that you trust have real c3's and not fakes at a cheaper cost....thanks in advance

Aug 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #1,706 of 3,325
hi,

im looking to buy the colorfly c3 soon for my 1964 quad's and denon d2000's...in the uk its 149 pounds and was wondering are there any ebay dealers that you trust have real c3's and not fakes at a cheaper cost....thanks in advance

Yes, there surely are. Most of us purchase through this seller, you will have no problems.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORFLY-C3-24bit-WAV-APE-FLAC-MP3-HiFi-Music-Player-/380343844383?pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item588e427e1f

Aug 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #1,707 of 3,325
thanks alot mate...he was the one i was looking at initially...guess i will order it tomorrow. 

also do you think i will need an extra amplifier to power my headphones better...im hoping i dont and that the c3 would suffice considering that both my iem and headphone are rated at 25ohms...

btw would i have to pay import vat and customs charges for the c3 as im in the uk...

sorry for asking so many questions lol 
o2smile.gif

Aug 22, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #1,708 of 3,325
Quote:

also do you think i will need an extra amplifier to power my headphones better...im hoping i dont and that the c3 would suffice considering that both my iem and headphone are rated at 25ohms...

btw would i have to pay import vat and customs charges for the c3 as im in the uk...

It depends on how efficient your headphones are. The c3 is slightly less powerful than a sansa clip. 
I'm not in uk but I'm in eu and my package wasn't held at the customs, so I avoided paying 20% VAT and additional customs charges. The package will be labeled with a lot lower value, so unless you've got bad luck and the customs have decided to be very thorough exactly that day it arrives, you should be fine and the package should go straight to the post office. Also bigbargainonline uses Singapore Post, so it should arrive in around 7-14 days.

Aug 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #1,709 of 3,325
thanks alot mate...he was the one i was looking at initially...guess i will order it tomorrow. 

sorry for asking so many questions lol 
o2smile.gif

I think the Denon D2000 won't sound at their best. They are low impedance but the bass require good current that only an external amplifier can provide. In my opinion of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back