Colorado Head-Fi Meet 2023 Saturday February 11th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #226 of 255
Very nice. I have wanted to hear a set of these for a while. I. hope my Chord Hugo TT2 can power them but I guess we will see. I can bring ZMF Atrium's or Audeze LDC-X as well.

Unfortunately, I don't think the TT2 has enough oomph to make them sound their best, but I know @Hiker816's has an amp that can drive them to approx. 90-95%.

I would love to hear both the ZMF's and the LCD-Xs too! The LCD-Xs in particular have piqued my interest for a while.

Jan 17, 2023 at 6:27 PM Post #228 of 255
Unfortunately, I don't think the TT2 has enough oomph to make them sound their best, but I know @Hiker816's has an amp that can drive them to approx. 90-95%.
And by that he means his old amp . . . :beerchug:

Jan 17, 2023 at 10:24 PM Post #230 of 255
I have a wide range of Amps, a couple of DACs, and a wide collection of headphones which I'm happy to bring :)
However, the two that I most recommend are the WA23 & Atrium and the Bravura. Those two are fabulous combinations.
Super excited to hear that Bravura. Also, did you have a Zahl HM1 on order, or did I make that up? I'm really keen to hear the Zahl.

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:25 PM Post #233 of 255
I'll be bringing some Beyer T1's (1st gen), an LCD-3, and an Audio-GD Master 9. Probably throw in a Schiit DAC as well so I can play off my laptop.
I’ve been away from the thread a bit. At the risk of being irritating, can someone share when the date is so I don’t have to go hunting? If I can make it, and it’s still open to additional folks, happy to bring my headphones (VO and LCD-X), DACs (Holo May KTE & RME-ADI), and tube amps (Cayin HA-300 MK2 & ZMF Pendant OG), if there’s interest in folks hearing anything.

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:34 PM Post #234 of 255
I’ve been away from the thread a bit. At the risk of being irritating, can someone share when the date is so I don’t have to go hunting? If I can make it, and it’s still open to additional folks, happy to bring my headphones (VO and LCD-X), DACs (Holo May KTE & RME-ADI), and tube amps (Cayin HA-300 MK2 & ZMF Pendant OG), if there’s interest in folks hearing anything.
Awesome--would love to hear all of your kit, and the more people the merrier. The meet is set for February 11. More details, including timing, forthcoming!

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM Post #235 of 255
Darn it! I’m actually out of town that day, unfortunately. First day of family vacation.

Count me in for next meet, for sure. I get the sense that this may be just the beginning, with other possibilities to meet to come. Have fun all!

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:43 PM Post #236 of 255
Darn it! I’m actually out of town that day, unfortunately. First day of family vacation.

Count me in for next meet, for sure. I get the sense that this may be just the beginning, with other possibilities to meet to come. Have fun all!
Boooooo! About missing the meet, not the family vacation. Have a great time. Raincheck for sure.

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:51 PM Post #237 of 255
Huge interest in the May! Shame you won't be able to make it.

Jan 26, 2023 at 9:55 PM Post #238 of 255
Huge interest in the May! Shame you won't be able to make it.
Not to tease, but it's amazing. Reason for another local meet in near future :ksc75smile:

Jan 26, 2023 at 10:45 PM Post #239 of 255
Hey Everyone,

Our meet is coming up! @Voxata is excited to be organizing again, and I am excited to host. Here are the details:

Colorado Head-Fi Meet
Date & Time: Saturday, February 11, 2023 from 1pm-6pm

Note: This address is in downtown Denver--in an office tower. Many GPSs will try to direct you to 1675 South Broadway. That is not what you want. You want plain 1675 Broadway (or 1675 N Broadway if that doesn't work). Make sure you are heading into downtown.

For those with a lot of gear, I will try to arrange access to the loading bay underneath the building so you can unload gear for a few minutes, then exit to park nearby. If I can't arrange that, one of us will wait outside on the corner so you can unload there and we can wheel it up.

There are a few nearby parking garages/areas. This is a good option: https://parkchirp.com/facilities/1635-tremont-place-parking/ Walk to the venue from this location is a couple minutes. If you are taking public transit to the meet, you can take the light rail to Union Station, then hop on the free 16th Street Mall bus and take it to the Court place stop where the building is located. Please respond to this thread if you are interested in carpooling and we can help make arrangements.

If you are planning to attend, please send a PM to me and @Voxata confirming and include any questions you may have. If you want access to the loading bay, please also provide your full name, as security will check and sign everyone in. In that PM, include your cell and I will include mine in a response. Since the building is access-controlled, we need to coordinate your arrival so I can let you in.

We're really looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks!

Feb 3, 2023 at 1:40 PM Post #240 of 255
Hello Colorado Head-Fi'ers! Our meet is a week from tomorrow. If you would like access to the building loading bay to unload your gear, please PM me right away as I need to submit the request form to the building ASAP. Please include your real name & cell.

Less urgent, but if you plan to attend and do not need to use the loading bay, please still PM me with your cell so we can coordinate when you arrive and I can let you in the building.

Thanks, and looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back