Colorado Head-Fi Meet 2023 Saturday February 11th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #31 of 255
How has everyone been doing? Hope the tunes have been treating each of you well. I've moved more into nearfield monitor listening and downgraded my headphone game significantly but - I still do enjoy some can sessions here and there.

Jan 5, 2021 at 9:24 PM Post #33 of 255
I've been good, just hanging in there, like everyone right now! I hear you about the gear world spinning, actually just purchased a pair of ZMF Auteurs, so I've been enjoying those these last few days. A few pics of them below (zebrawoods):

1960204.jpg1960205.jpg1960207.jpgtPoP_1960209.jpg

I've already started to mod them a bit too, for which there is a lot of potential, so lots of fun already and ahead. They will be with me at the next meet for all to listen to as well, whenever that is! :)

@Voxata, what nearfield monitors are you using?

Jan 5, 2021 at 9:31 PM Post #34 of 255
Hey guys! Been doing great all things considered in the rest of the world and keeping busy! Joined iFi in early November and been having a great time here remotely.

Gear wise, lots of upgrades and sidegrades been happening this year! Very happy with where my set-up now and loving the diversity of sound between the Flow 2, Cascade, Mest, and returning Solaris (Special Edition this time though).

Not forseeing any changes anytime soon!

Oh, whenever meets become a thing again, I got us covered on plenty of source gear especially for any new guys that come through and don't have anything to demo with! :wink:

Hanged out with my buddy @Strayngs a while back and had a great time, and look forward to doing so with @corgifall sometime soon.

Always happy to do dinner when COVID starts lightening up again, and especially when we find a solution to the new strain.

Sending best wishes to yall in the new year! Please PM me if there's anything I could do for you!

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021 at 10:01 PM Post #36 of 255
Hanging out with @Sebastien Chiu was definitely a highlight. Cant wait to hang out with him and all the audio friends again. This year has drastically changed for me audio wise. Every piece of equipment and headphone I owned this year changed. I have 4 new headphones, a new DAC, a new streamer and 2 tube amps. One of my amps is also a speaker amp. So....I have gotten into 2 channel this year as well....and finally....I 2020 was the year that got me into vinyl.....Lord have mercy on my wallet LOL.

Love the Auteur @Effusion .... one of my new headphones is a Verite. I also have a new favorite headphone brand. ...... Kennerton.

Hope everyone is doing well....Happy New Year.

Jan 5, 2021 at 10:56 PM Post #37 of 255
Hanging out with @Sebastien Chiu was definitely a highlight. Cant wait to hang out with him and all the audio friends again. This year has drastically changed for me audio wise. Every piece of equipment and headphone I owned this year changed. I have 4 new headphones, a new DAC, a new streamer and 2 tube amps. One of my amps is also a speaker amp. So....I have gotten into 2 channel this year as well....and finally....I 2020 was the year that got me into vinyl.....Lord have mercy on my wallet LOL.

Love the Auteur @Effusion .... one of my new headphones is a Verite. I also have a new favorite headphone brand. ...... Kennerton.

Hope everyone is doing well....Happy New Year.
Oh man. Vinyl will get you real good haha I could hear my wallet screaming with some of the LPs I got this year.

Jan 6, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #38 of 255
Oh man. Vinyl will get you real good haha I could hear my wallet screaming with some of the LPs I got this year.
You got that right...and I am not really into older music so every LP that I have purchased is expensive (You can’t find much I like used)

Jan 6, 2021 at 11:56 AM Post #40 of 255
Been doing good. ended up getting a pair of Kaldas Conquest RR1's, and have had those setup at my main rig. Though I don't make it there all too much these days. Most my listening has been on a pair of Ultrasone Signature Pro's I picked up last year. First Ultrasone headphone I've tried, very much pleasantly surprised with them. Also got a pair of JH16's customs I've been enjoying. Glad to hear everyone has been keeping active :).

Jan 7, 2021 at 8:31 PM Post #41 of 255
F2E149FD-9605-4779-B7B0-598255A3470F.jpeg

Jan 7, 2021 at 9:16 PM Post #44 of 255
Bet you it still sounds great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back