Colorado 2021 Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23
Hi folks,

This thread is for all Coloradans out there who would like to get a mini - medium size meet going for sometime in September and after. This is when I feel most comfortable starting to personally plan something with you with the current outlook of the world. I would be happy to take lead on organizing the meet but would love up to a third helping me out.

When you reply to this thread, feel free to note the following:

- if you have the capacity to join in on the planning process of the meet.
- what sources, headphones, and IEMs you would theoretically be willing to bring.
- if you also plan on attending RMAF if it happens in October.

I'd recommend these possible general locations for this meet as the best middle grounds for folks

- Denver
- Castle Rock
- Thornton

Please feel free to suggest possible locations (that may need to be rented, have ideal support for the power outlets we will need) as well.

Look forward to getting this going and your thoughts!

May 6, 2021 at 1:55 AM Post #2 of 23
I am definitely going to be on a maybe list since I am moving to California in July unfortunately. Depending on finances, I will be willing to come down if people are comfortable with that assuming this is happening in September. I am fully vaccinated though, but not sure if that helps. I do plan on attending RMAF if it happens.

I am in a phase currently of trying a bunch of gear so not sure what gear I will have by then. I can bring either DX300 or M8, RME ADI 2 DAC FS, Focal Elex, HD650. In terms of universal IEMs, I am currently listening to U12T, MEST MkII, VE Elysium, Andromeda 2020, but not sure which ones I will keep if any of them. I'll bring any universal IEMs I have at that time.

May 6, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #3 of 23
Thanks Sebastien Chiu! I will definitely come. I will 100% be at the RMAF as well.

My sources are network dependent and will not be at the meet.

I will bring

Rogue RH-5
Kennerton Thekk
Kennerton Rognir
ZMF Verite
Hifiman HE1000SE

May 6, 2021 at 2:47 AM Post #4 of 23
I forgot to respond to my own thread correctly. lol!

Sources-wise, I can bring pretty much anything iFi and cover folks who do not have sources. The only thing I will not be able to support from our end are speakers like items like the Aurora or Retro 50.

Headphones wise... I can bring:

- Rosson Audio Design RAD-0
- ZMF Aeolus
- Focal Celestee (incoming purchase, not in the house yet).

IEM wise...who knows what I will have in the rotation then lol, always going for the next best thing. I can reach out to some of my industry friends and see if they would like to send anything over too.

I will also be running our RMAF booth with two other team members we have in Colorado that will likely be at this meet if they can make it as well.

May 6, 2021 at 6:02 PM Post #5 of 23
I am in for it if I am in town when it is scheduled

May 18, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #7 of 23
May 27, 2021 at 1:34 AM Post #8 of 23
I’m in Denver and will be at RMAF. I would love to make this meetup as well. I’d be happy to help with any planning tasks.

I can bring whatever I happen to own when this happens… right now that’s the ZMF Verite Closed, Rosson Audio RAD-0, and Chord TT2.

May 27, 2021 at 1:35 AM Post #9 of 23
I’m in Denver and will be at RMAF. I would love to make this meetup as well. I’d be happy to help with any planning tasks.

I can bring whatever I happen to own when this happens… right now that’s the ZMF Verite Closed, Rosson Audio RAD-0, and Chord TT2.

We'll have two RAD 0s there! Never tell me the odds!

Jun 1, 2021 at 1:10 PM Post #10 of 23
What are you guys thinking for dates?

I think September would be a good month to lock down a weekend in.

October is gonna be packed with RMAF and Axpona!

Jun 2, 2021 at 2:04 AM Post #12 of 23
How about Sep 11/12 or 18/19?

(Sep 4/5 is Labor Day weekend and Sep 25/26 is CanJam Socal)

I think both would excellent options to aim for. Let's let our folks weigh in on their preferences.

Jul 1, 2021 at 6:01 PM Post #13 of 23
My only request is that is on a Saturday. If it is on a Sunday…the Broncos will win out for my attendance!

Jul 1, 2021 at 6:06 PM Post #14 of 23

Nice I would love to compare the Verite Closed to my Rognir and to my Verite Open! I no longer own the Thekk or Rogue RH-5. These will be the items I will be bringing.

ZMF Verite Open, Kennerton Rognir and Hifiman HE1000SE, Ollo S4R, B&O H6 MK2, Earsonics S-EM9
Wells Audio Dragon Level 2 and Ifi Hip Dac

Jul 6, 2021 at 11:52 PM Post #15 of 23
Hey guys! Been more or less out of the hobby for the past few years due to work and family stuff, but I just got a new job that should free me up quite a bit and allow me to deep-dive back into personal audio glory.

I can't do Sep 11/12 or 18/19 unless it's in the evening, but I can do the other weekend days in September I think. I'm a little sparse on gear but could bring any and all of the the things in my signature. I live in the Front Range and could go to most places in the state without too much fuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back